"toy baby" dream

edited March 2011 in Sleep
wow so I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a plastic toy baby. the ones where u have to bend their arms and legs.... but oh it was a real baby and breathed and when it cried, u just heard a sound, no movements of the face. and haa it also was one of those genderless dolls. I guess I found diapers for it outside lol and I drove it to walmart without clothes for it or blankets and had to find neon green clothes and blankets for it to use(i guess that neon green was the only neutral color made :) ). everything was so expensive too! like $16.50 for a plain blanket. oh boy I think il buy some stuff for my baby today so I dont have another dream like this. I think I dreamed this because I might not think il be prepared for my baby when he/she is born. This is my 2nd crazy dream and im only almost 9 weeks! I had to share this.... :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • While I was pregnant I dreamed that I have birth to a puppy. Everyone was angry at me for being dissapointed because the puppy was healthy. Ha! It totally freaked me out. U just remember say, "but I really wanted a baby," over and over
  • *I just remember saying...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.