14 weeks and 2nd pregnancy and still not showing??

So I'm just wondering if its normal that I'm 14 weeks and not showing any at all. With my first pregnancy I swear my bump started at 8 weeks I was so huge! But this baby is no where to be seen and its kinda frustrating. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Well I'm 14 weeks and 3 days now, and I barely look fat let alone pregnant... every pregnancy is different so as long as your baby's okayy I wouldn't even worry about it
  • I am 14 weeks also and not showing...
  • I didn't show untill my 20th week. Don't worry most ppl. Think that they are showing but its usually all bloating untill almost the 2nd trimester
  • I just was curious because I did show so early when I was pregnant with my little girl. And also both times at my previous appointments my doctor has had a hard time finding the heartbeat with this pregnancy... he finds it... it just takes him a very long time. So I'm wondering if this baby is more towards the back of me? And that's why I'm not showing?
  • Probably. Im 20 weeks and not showing. I think it has something to do with where the baby implants in the uterus, too. Maybe if they implant on back wall, we don't show as much. I showed more with my first, too, and less with each pregnancy after that. On number four now, and hoping this time i wont have to buy maternity clothes.
  • do not worry about how much you may our may not show, provided you are receiving adequate care from the doctor. In both of my pregnancies, I did not show until 29 weeks, but all is well. I'm short, but I have a longer torso, so baby has more room to be.
  • u guys r lucky. With all 3 of my pregnancies I started showing as soon as I got a positive result on my pregnancy test.

• That makes me feel a lot better. Just alarmed me a little because I was so big with my 1st pregnancy.
  • I'm almost 15 weeks and am showing some. I know I've been bloated for weeks but am showing a little the last week or two.
  • I'm 14 weeks and like all the sudden started showing like within a day I had a belly ha just give it time
  • I was worried about not showing at 19, but now I'm 21 weeks, and have just exploded!!!
    Happens at a different rate for each person/baby! As long as the baby is gaining weight, no worries mama. :X