Welcome to the March DDC!

2»

Comments

• Due march 12 wit third boy ready for it to be over
  • Due march 25th with a girl we're naming ariel :)
  • Due March 13 with my second girl... having a hard time finding a name but really excited for her big arrival.
  • Due march 27th its my 1st and its a girl naming her aubrey cant wait
  • I'm cherry this is my first baby I'm having a little girl we are naming her Alyssa and she's due on the 12th of march , im so excited counting the days already 45 days to go woo!
  • I am 29 and due with my 3rd on March 31st! I have an 8 year old son and a 5 year old daughter right now. We are having another girl and gonna name her zoey Elizabeth
  • I'm due march 20...I'm having a boy...this is my first....had a great pregnancy...very mild sickness....
  • I'm due on march 9. I wonder y they say ur pregnant for 9mths but in all actuality its 10. Like I'm 34 weeks 2day n a pregnancy last 40 weeks (10mths). Its so confusing! Anyway I'm danielle I'm 19 I'm having a boy his name will be kaiel idk ne middle names. Ne suggestions?
  • Hello ddc,
    my name is raquel and im new to this hole thing Including my pergnancy...that being said my baby girl named Zahara is due march 2nd..and I can honestly say I cant wait...im soo excited to bring her home! But I have a little probelm...actaully ill call it a little worry..so if anyone has the time to help me out plz feel free to response and ill gladly explain my situation.
  • edited November 2014
  • I'm due March 28th. This is my 2nd and last. Have had tons of complications. It's a girl and her name is Bella. I have a son who will be 3 in June named Hunner. Good luck to all the March mommies!
  • Hi everyone. Im Tammy. I have a 3 yr old dd named Alyssa. She's wonderful. Im also 32 weeks pregnant with dd2 due March 21st. Im a diehard attached Mama and I absolutely love it. Good luck to you all!! <3
  • Hi everyone I am Danielle due march 7 with baby number 6. I have 4 boys and 1. Girl now. My daughter is thrilled to be getting a sister Brooklyn Ceree. I am ready to hold her and be done with this pregnancy!
  • Hello everyone I'm due march 28 with my second. I have a 5 year old lil boy and I'm the stepmom to an 8 yr old boy and a 6 yr old girl. This one is a girl and we are naming her Adalie Kaye.
  • Im due march 12 with my first ( : im having a girl and namen her Genesis
  • I'm due march 27th with my first :). Its a girl.. we're naming her Molly Grace
  • I'm due with our second a lil man on the 15 but will have a c/s a week prior so around the 8th!! Our daughter Hana will be 2 on the 26th!! We are naming our son Layth!
  • I'm due march 13 th with my 5th its a girl I have a girl 7 boy 5 and girl 4 lost baby 4 last yr on thanksgiving little boy @19.2 wks.
  • Hey im 21 due march 31 its my second her name is charleigh londyn and her big sissy is 19 mos old right now and her name is avaleigh renee. And im soooo ready to have this baby yesterday!
  • I'm 21 and due march 27th with my second and its a boy::)) I have a 3 yr old lil girl who cnt wait to be a big sister...no name yet for my lil man. My daughters name is skyler marie
  • I am 18 and this is my first! I'm due March 12 and I'm naming my daughter Jewells Angelene (: My fiance and I are very excited to meet her! There have been a lot of complications with having a velamentous cord insertion so I am hoping for a safe labor and delivery!!
  • Congrats I'm also due march 12 an it seems like its going so slow now
  • Congratulations to you too! Each day seems like a week its crazy!!
  • I know I'm just so ready for it to be over lately I've been really bad back aches an little cramping at the bottom of my stomach I hope that means he is coming soon
  • Hi everyone I'm Sarah! I'm 21 yrs old and I am due March 10th with my 2nd little girl. We are naming her Annabelle Leigh. My first girl is only 14 months old, and it seems she is walking faster than me! Her name is Merideth. Is anyone else having severe hip and lower back pain? My first pregnancy was such a breeze but this one is killing my body! I'm sooo ready for it to be over! I'm not sure if the fact I had a csection with my first and not giving my body enough time to heal is causing all this pain, or if it is just because all pregnancies are different. Any input? Also congrats everyone!!!!
  • Ughhh anyone due in march still playing the waiting game. I was due march 31 with my first and still waiting. I am sooo misserable at this point and everything hurts but i found a nice hot shower helps to relax me and make me feel good for a little while
  • I was due the 29th....and I'm so over this waiting...nothing is relaxing I'm exhausted and sore and he's still sooo overly active and I'm not dialated more then a fingertip....ugh...being induced Tuesday...but I really wish he'd come out on his own! He's just being stubborn and enjoying his hot tub time while he can.
  • @mommasarah yes hunnie my first I had back pain but I gained weight all over so it helped...this one is a boy and I only have weight gain in the belly a little sweeling all over but the full on belly gain has really done a number on my back and if I sit or stand too long or lay...when I stand I wince in pain for about 3 minutes until I hear a little snap in my back that makes it all okay again lol but a heating pad on LOW is safe and helps a lot!!! And two regular tylenol at bedtime and first thing in the morning... but I'm looking to be induced on Tuesday and not looking forward to that since I did that with my lil girl during the first pregnancy and had so many complications...but here's to safe happy healthy and quick deliveries to all of us!