baby gear, help!!

edited March 2011 in August 2011
Where can I get coupons for diapers, furniture, etc? Trying to save money the best way I can.

Comments

• Go online & find the American Baby magazine, you get it for free & in every issue it has great coupons. Most of my gear I found @ Burlington & each issue has a 15% off coupon. Also go pampers.com & huggies.com & sign up for their mailing list. Similac, enfamil, & goodstart also send coupons, free formula & lots of other goodies.
  • Thank you !!
  • Does Burlington have a catalog or their coupon is in the American baby magazine ?
  • Planning a family.com,,,,,ive gotten so much money saving stuff, plus free book ,,,also go to target if u have one they gave me a bag full of free stuff and coupons for free formula,diapers and good stuff,,i got all that just for registering
  • @newmommy2be Burlington has a catalog you can request by going on their site. It's a lot easier to find items of theirs online then in stores because the selection is kinda crappy in stores.
  • Thank you guys for helping !!
  • You actually helped me too lol
  • I love burlington but,the baby stuff price. Us over the roof. Know,walmart has pretty much all you need at a decent price. I mean if you are all about saving! :D
  • Gerber, Similac and Emfamil all have websites you can register on.
  • Money is so tight with us I'm going to hit garage sales and thrift stores for some things we have a nonprofit pergnancy clinic next to my work that has classes support groups and different homeworks you can do to earn baby bucks and they have a store with donated items u can buy