So excited.

edited March 2011 in August 2011
On wednesday im getting a 4D 3D ultra sound to find out what we're having early before my boyfriend leaves for bootcamp in 9 days. Im soooo excited I cant stand it. And I think its ganna be a girl. I feel movements like crazy sometimes. Not everyday but ever few days.

Comments

• I find out for sure wed too, we already seen what looked like a boy @ 14 weeks
  • Im seriously so exciteddd!
  • I am to, part of me is worried. They are doing anatomy I just hope there aren't any red flags. But I'm excited to see lil man again. How far are you
  • Im 15 weeks 4 days today. Are they doing genetic testing?
  • I'm 20 weeks and no. They asked me Monday if I wanted the blood work, the nurse was pushy aBout it but my mid wife said 95% of women don't get it. But they can tell in the us if something is odd. But with the blood work, the test with needle or the us they can have false red flags. My fiancee and I decided they would be something else to worry about that you have no power over it ya know? Are you doing it
  • I have an appointment too but I am just getting a pap :-( so jealous good luck to yall!!!
  • I get mine done Tuesday. Can't wait to find out What the baby is.