Welcome to the February DDC!

edited January 2011 in February 2011
Welcome to the February Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way :-)

You're all long past the halfway mark, good luck with the last weeks!

Comments

• Ready to be done
  • My due date February 17 butt I have a my c section February 10 this is my 3 child and I'm so excited I cannot wait to meet my little princess
  • I am due Feb. 19th, but the dr has mentioned inducing by 38 weeks.... I am so ready. Has anyone experienced severe pain in thighs. Its like the front of my thighs are burning, similar to numbing pins and needles sensation... and at night when I lie down, they hurt worse... makes me think of RLS (restless leg). Makes sleep impolssible. :-((
  • edited January 2011
    My due date is Feb 2nd. I'm expecting my first baby. According to two ultrasounds it's a girl! I can't wait to hold her and make sure she is a healthy and pretty little baby :)
  • Ksbrown! You should try to lay down komo your left or right side with a pillow btw your legs. It works for me. Also try to reduce salt in your diet and drink enough water every day. I hope It helps!
  • Hey ladiess im due on feb 20but my c section is sceduald for valentines day ! Very exccited to b done !
  • My due date is valentines day! I'm having a girl... the only thing is I don't wanna wait any longer. I wouldn't mind going UN labor today.....lol
  • Hey im Kimmy i just turnrd 21 jan 15 my due date is feb 24 im having a boy and he will be my first child:)
  • edited February 2011
    Im due Feb 24th with my first, my lil man :D. Me and my husband are very excited to be parents but im feeling a little stressed out and scared as all hell with him not being able to be here. He's on a ship somewhere in SD. :( and I have no family here. Im freaking out now that its getting closer!
  • I had a c-section this Tuesday @9:06pm and delivered a beautiful girl. She weighted 7.7pounds and measured 18 inches. I'm so Happy & blessed. She is my first baby. I love her
  • My due date is Feb 10th and two weeks AGO the doctor told me my baby boy was already 7.5 lbs. Now they believe he is almost 9 lbs and I still haven't gone into labor. Anyone heard of any good tips to naturally induce labor?
  • Due feb 25 with a little boy, but trying natural methods to hurry up the process because baby is already 9 pounds!!!
  • I ate pineapple, drunk cinnamon tea and had sex and my water broke but my cervix didn't open. They had to accelerate the process but 8 he's after that o only got to dilate 2.9 cm so they had to do a csection.