am i the only 16 & pregnant girl): advise would help!(:

Well I'm 16 years old I'm on my first pregnany I am 3 & half months I have been wit thr babys dad for over 2 years & we are still very happy I just feel so alone cause I'm so young & didn't plan on having kids this young but everything happens for a reason & I'm blessed with a baby<3 I love it already & it made me grow up tramendisouly! Lol anybody with advise would help(:

Comments

• Your not alone sweetie im 16 and 2 in a half months pregnant not my first I lost my first baby when I was 14.
  • I had my first baby at 16 and I was happy but my family wasnt I went through alot end up working all the way through being pregnant . Nw im 25 and pregnant with my 3rd . Its gona get better.
  • r u on face book because there us a community called circle of moms and there us a group called teen pregnancy and teen moms and young moms ttery are all fantastic groups fir younger mums cause everyone is going through similar things it's worth looking into free of course I've been in it for 2 pregnancies now n just love it, u can access it without fb it's just easier with it anyway congrats n all the best to u
  • Thanks guys its great to know I'm not alone its my first & I'm really scared I know a lot about babys but not everything & I'm really scared about delivery):
  • Im 15 and im scares 2 lol!
  • Im 15 and scared but excited
  • shoot im 20 and im freaking out. The only thing i can say im feaking out about is being pg and then birth. After that ill be good..oct cant. Come soon enough
  • Haha yeah trust me ladies its scary but I just can't wait to look at my baby & say I would do it all over again just for yu<3
    Like my pregnancy was far unplanned like I used pertection & everything & I been with the same boy for like ever now & it still happend I recomend birthcontroll lol haha. But I am so happy tht I am prego now cause my boyfriend his family & my family is all here for us 100% I think & know & pray tht us girls will be just fine I know girls tht has had baby 10 times younger than us & were just fine my friend just had her baby 2 weeks ago & she is only 17 & she was in labor for 24 hours! But got the baby out within 40 mins & thts great timeing & the baby was only 6 pounds & 6 ounces. She is really tiny & she did it so I think we will be fine yu girls keep your head up right with me & yu guys can talk to me about it too cause I'm here & going through the same thing. Just know do everything yu can to be stable & depend on noone but yourself(:
  • I had my first baby at 18. I was induced as my waters broke but contractions didn come by themselves so it made me 2 days late. I was only in labour 12 hours and it took me 20 mins to push her out she weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. Everyone is different but I would try not to worry to much. I recommend alot of walkin as my midwife told me its is good for openin up ur pelvis. It worked wonders for me. My little girl is now 4 and I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 15 going on 2 months and my so called bf is scared to step up to the plate
  • Im glad i have my husband to support me. Although he gets a little too involved and rather lock me in thw house lol
  • I had my son at 16...father took off at 7months along, I was scared but my sons 6 yrs old Now n he loves me unconditionally. He may want a daddy like all the other kids but jz bein the best mom I can. Its hard bein a young mom havin a husband or bf there helps ALOT jz b confident in urself n trust me once the baby is here stay calm bc they truly sense ur emotions n it definitely effects how they r mood wise. GOODLUCK!!
  • @Rhianna Im going through the exact same thing
  • For all you young mommies, I had a baby when I was 18.(I got pregnant at 17.) I am now 30 and my husband and I are expecting baby #3. It is hard being a young mom but keep your head up and stay strong! It doesn't matter what arrogant people think. I don't for a day regret having my daughter so young! She made me grow up and is a true blessing!! Yes it will be tough at times but you can do it. When you look at ur bundle of joy it is ALL worth it. You will see the amazing baby you brought into this world and their eyes will just melt if heart!!!
  • @rhianna & mamikailee hey girls I'm only 16 I'm sure yu guys saw tht befor & I'm 3 months & two weeks pregnant, if those boys don't step up to the plate & be a daddy well its their loss then not yours obviously they arnt worthy enough for yu anyways I know it hurts & its going to but everything happens for a reason & I know yu girls will be wonderfull mommys with or without them boys cause if they don't stick around they are going to feel real bad & dumb when tht baby grows up & does something good with its life & it can atleast look back & say my mommy always had my back through everything. I know how yu girls feel I really do this is my second pregnancy I lost my first one due to a miscairage and I think it was cause I stressed to much cause my ex left me when he found out but now this pregnancy I am with a wonderfull guy I have been with for over 2 years now & he is there 100% so there are good guys out there yu just gotta look hard & not let your gaurd down to noone yu girls will be fine I know it. Yu guys seem like good girls just keep your heads up high & concentrate on school & graduating not only for yu but for tht baby everythings about the baby now girls and yu guys will do just fine(:
  • @ mommy_of_3 your so imspiring thanks for the advise & stuff us younf girls really look up to tht & need tht so we know their are people tht have done it & made it through with flying colors. I know its going to be hard & things are going to get really rough for us & at times we might even wanna give up but like yu said soon as we see our baby all thts gonna change when you got those little preciouse eyes looking up at yu like thts my mommy wow she's beautifull(: & I honestly can't wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time cause its going to be a moment I cherish forever<3
  • I got pregnant at 15 I thought tha world would end I was tha youngest of 4 it was just me and my father I didn't know how to tell him because I didn't want to hurt him everything got better as I became further along in my pregnancy it wasn't tha life he wanted me to have but it was all for tha best 3 months after I had my son I lost my father I had to grow up really fast I was 16 still in high school I finished school and graduated I'm now in college going to become an RN my son is now 4 an I couldn't be any happier.... U can achieve anything as long as you stick to it
  • @ mommy_of_3 your so imspiring thanks for the advise & stuff us younf girls really look up to tht & need tht so we know their are people tht have done it & made it through with flying colors. I know its going to be hard & things are going to get really rough for us & at times we might even wanna give up but like yu said soon as we see our baby all thts gonna change when you got those little preciouse eyes looking up at yu like thts my mommy wow she's beautifull(: & I honestly can't wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time cause its going to be a moment I cherish forever<3
  • Im 15 and eight months pregnant
  • @Wonderfulmommy2be Thanks sooo much that really made me feel alot better:) Sometimes you just need someone going through the same thing to tell you its ok(: