is anyone getting any of my posts???

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I love this forum just wondering y I haven't gotten any responses... does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• I see this one!
  • That's great lol I'm happy they r posting! Do u see my other ones?? When r u due? How u feeling?
  • I feel the same way sometimes when I post n get no advice. I try to respond to a lot of post when I'm on. But I guess if it doesn't interest ppl they won't respond.
  • Ya I know huh! I even sent emails with girls that have same due date live same place n nothing... so weird! Its nice that u responded feels good 2 see a notification lol! So when I replied 2 this does it come up in ur notifications cuz I'm kinda confused am I missing some or??
  • I often think the same thing! Pretty frustrating when hardly anybody or nobody responds.
  • I want people to respond to me too!! Lol how is everybody feeling
  • I know!!! LoL I'm 7 weeks 3 days have another ultrasound on Tues so excited... very very tired lately but haven't thrown up just feeling sick... how bout u? They say I'm due 20th of Oct but will know for sure Tuesday :) what's ur situation? Thanks so much 4 responding hehe nice that I made this chat cuz people actually respond hahaha
  • I try to read&respond to as many as I possibly can, as well as keep up with any other comments that are posted after I comment so I can keep up with the convo, as well as keep an eye out for conflicts. If you directly ever want to chat, there's always myself or Mama Kat on here at any given time always happy to help.
  • Yeah, or if someone mentioned u n a post.
  • yeah I was ginna ask this cause I dont really get great response but I try put s much input as I can oh well
  • I seen this post but this is the only one :(
    I seen you said your baby's due date is October 20,th my first born was born that day :) concrats on your new addition my baby is due July 28,th I find out what i'm having Friday :)
  • @mommyof2nd I'm due Oct 20th too! I've also been feeling sick but no throwing up. And some pain in lower abdomen. Do u have that??
  • @tatikay21 Wow finally great 2 talk to someone who is due the same EXACT day, that's crazy!! Ya I've been feeling lil cramps and flutters more cramp feeling n just like somethings goin on down there hahaha ya not throwing up but wanting diff food and deff some days not eating as much. Where do u live at? U want a girl or boy? I want a girl so bad, have a 5 year old boy! Do u have kids? When was ur 1st ultrasound? I had mine at 5 weeks 5 days so tiny lil bubble but had heartbeat! We should deff exchange info n keep in touch during our pregnancy :) r u with the dad?
  • @makaylyns_mommy that's so cool!! Congrats! :) do u want boy or girl? That's crazy born on Oct 20th wow! Pretty cool! My son was due Sept 4th n came 21st of Sept haha the best pregnancy ever! I wanna know if this is a girl already!!! So many people r due in July! How old is ur kid now?
  • It is great! :) I'm in El Paso TX and u? I really want a boy. I already have a 4 yr old little girl. I haven't had an ultrasound yet. I'm waiting for my insurance to start on Tuesday. I am with the dad but he's not being so supportive right now :/ how about u?
  • I'm southern cali :) do u have any boy names picked out? I love my sons name "Ayden" but I can't think of any other boy names (hope not boy) want one of each :D what's ur daughters name? How is it having a girl? What does she want? Oh nice bet u can't wait for ur 1st ultrasound! Its so exciting :) the dad is my ex but we r really good friends he's in love with me but I don't feel same he's really supportive but would b if I was into being together... its so confusing... read my other post (1st one) fyi boys r VERY hyper lol I need a girl lol how old r u?
  • Thanks! I want a boy but I will be completely happy with either! I have a girl now and that was my best pregnancy. MaKaylyn was due on the 24,th of Oct. And she came on the 20th was never sick one time. This one has been so rough I could not get off the couch the first 16 weeks but to be at the toilet every 5 mins. There are alot due in July. My daughter is two years.
  • @tatikay21 do u have yahoo messenger?
  • Her name is Kaylee. I've looked around for boy names but haven't settled on one. I don't wanna jinx it lol she's like my best friend and she LOVES makeup. She said she wants a sister but im hoping a boy will do lol. I seriously can't wait any longer!! I'm even thinking of just going to the hospital and let the insurance pay for it later. Oh and I'm 20 and u?
  • @mommyof2nd yes I do its tatianabrrz
  • Cool hit me up sweetochottie81 :)