So Thirsty!

I've been drinking water all day everyday but at night I wake up every 2 hours and have to get a drink of water. Is there anyway to stop this? I haven't had a solid night sleep since my 2nd trimester started. Guess its good practice for when the baby is born though!

Comments

• R u eattin a lot of salt ? All I can say is Keep drinking. Water is good for u......
  • Wow! Silly question, but have you tried making sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water in the daytime?
  • I have no way to remedy this but I am 20 weeks and have had to get up in the night since at least week 15! Good luck but unfortunately I think that the days of a solid nights sleep are behind us....at least for the next year or so!
  • NO IT ISNT A WAY TO STOP IT..IM N MY 3RD TRIMESTER ND IM MORE THIRSTY THAN EVER! U HAVE TO STAY HIDRATED IR U WILL GET DEHYDRATED! ITS NORMAL!!
  • I haven't been eating a lot of salt and I'm drinking 8 glasses of h2o a day. I'm glad that I'm not the only one its happening too though. :)
  • I sleep with a water bottle because I got sick of getting up during the night!
  • Oh, yeah. I have 2 full bottles by my bed every night and I end up drinking them both. Lol
  • I'm 22 weeks and I've been stupid thirsty sence I found out I was pregnant I drink more water then anyone I know and very little salt idk I want a Iv of fluid! Blah I'm going to turn into a fish!