Show earlier for subsequent pregnancies?

edited March 2011 in November 2011
This is my third pregnancy...I have twins and then miscarried a few months ago. I heard that you show a lot earlier if it isn't your first...has anyone experienced that? How early did you start showing? Just curious!

Comments

• Yes, it has proven to be very true for me, lol. This is my fourth pregnancy and it seemed like my bump showed up over night on the exact day that I became 8 weeks. With my first, I looked chubby, but didn't have a round belly until 4 months. With my second, it was pretty obvious around 12 weeks and with my third I started showing between 10 and 11 weeks. Congrats and Hope that helps. :)
  • I was wondering about this too! This will be my second child. I'm 9 wks and look 3-4 mos! I asked my sis and she said it's normal, my body knows what to do now. Glad I'm normal and not the only one experiencing this :-D
  • Yes, it has proven to be very true for me, lol. This is my fourth pregnancy and it seemed like my bump showed up over night on the exact day that I became 8 weeks. With my first, I looked chubby, but didn't have a round belly until 4 months. With my second, it was pretty obvious around 12 weeks and with my third I started showing between 10 and 11 weeks. Congrats! :)
  • Oops, sorry for the double post!
  • I've got twins too. I'm only 5 weeks but am massively bloated this time which I wasn't last time. I'll be interested to see if I get a proper pg bump earlier this time. I was 13wks last time. I hope so, I love having a bump! I also had a m/c before the twins, so i'm really nervous this time.
  • I had a miscarriage too a few months ago and am so nervous about this one. I just wish I knew everything was okay so I could really get excited...hopefully soon.
  • This will be my secind child..I've had 2 that I lost between a misscarriage and one being in my falopian tubes. I feel like I'm already beginning to show and I'm only going on 5 weeks. I was very big with my 1st child that was successful and they say yu get bigger with the more pregnancies so this would actually 4th pregnancy but 2nd child and I already have a round shape going on in my lower stomach area..any thoughts or opinions???