anyone dating someone other than babydaddy??

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My husband left two days after learning i was four weeks pregnant, about a month later an old friend from school found me.. i was upfront about my pending divorce (you cant get divorced while pregnant) and upfront about the pregnancy.. the guy said he didnt mind... im 20 weeks now and starting to show and im afraid he might leave.. hes not hinting at it or anything. Im just scared.. my (ex) husband doesnt claim the baby at all and has had nothing to do with our other child since he left.. so that isnt an issue. I just want to know if anyone else is going through the same thing.. thanks

Comments

• Oh my, thats alot. I can tell ur a strong one. did he leave cuz u was pregnant? Im not going threw that but I know it must be hard. My bf/bd wants this baby and jas from day one even though we wasnt together at that moment. I tell him how I read stuff on here about dads not wanting the baby and he looks at me crazy. if I had even thought about giving our baby up, he'd kill me. He even hates when I say MY baby. I dont think u should stress about ur bf leaving u if he hasnt even gave u any signs. He seems like a good man
  • My bd isn't around n this guy that I dated before bd is my boyfriend now n is very supportive it was weird at first but he wants to be there for my baby n me but I hope everything works out for u!
  • No. My husband left because hes a drunk/pill addict and i told him it was me and the kids or his lifestyle... he chose his lifestyle.. i took him back once before after being separated almost our daughters whole first year of life cause of the same thing... but he swore he "changed" so we got back together and tried for another baby for months, i found out his addiction problem was back right before i found out i was pregnant, and when i got the pos. Test i gave him the choice.. family or drugs and alcohol. He chose drugs and alcohol.. since then he hasnt contacted me once about our daughter, and doesnt even claim the new baby at all.. ive just nver been in a situation like this before, so i dont know how my bf feels about everything. He seems ok, but its suuch an odd situation. Im just afraid to get comfortable.
  • Oh yea, yall r def better off without him. Im so sorry ur having to go threw this. Maybe u should set him down and explain to him how u feel and see what he says. Better now than later. At least if u do it now and he says he cant handle it, itll b better now before u get to comfortable with him. But I feel like he wants to b there especially since he knew u was pregnant and still decided to move on with the relationship. I think ur worrying for no reason, jus ur emotions going crazy
  • That, and ive been out of the dating scene for so long lol.. thanks, that makes me feel a little at ease.
  • Lol .. Thats good. Shouldnt worry until he gives u a reason too.. Thats my problem. I always worry, I should take my own advice
    Lol