first timers

edited March 2011 in Military moms
So we took 3 pregnancy tests yest. :) all possitive.. I am experiencing sore breast and frequent peeing.. is needing to pee in my head? I felt these b4 I took the test.. I was actually expecting my period b.c. I am cramping so bad. I have read these are all "normal" things..

My husband is scheduled to deploy either nov, dec, jan.. how does he go about waiting til jan? We are due nov 10th.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Oh.. he's army and we are at fort hood. I am 4 weeks 4 days.
  • Congratulations!! So exciting! My husband is in the army too, but we are at joint base lewis mcchord. I am not too sure on how he can be put in the later slot. I would think he needs to talk to his comanding officer about that. There was a guy in my husbands unit with a pregnant wife who had their baby a little before deployment and he ended up staying in the states an extra month to have some family time before he got shipped out.
  • Fort hood?! I live in cs(: hopinggg we get stationed there after his training
  • Thank you! It was a struggle for a while(yr with husband) and 19 months trying with ex bf)

All we changed was, we used pre-seed for lub, I tracked my temp every morning and tracked when we ovulated.. I used the ovuview app for droid.

Our neighbors friend got to post pone deploying b.c. his wife was having the baby. He left today. Darn busses.

We find fort hood boring.. you have to drive at least an hour or more to have real fun.. houston, austan, san antonio... all we have locally are liqour stores.. bowling alley, bar to shoot pool and a putt putt place.. there is belton on the lake though
  • Congrats! I felt all the same symptoms, and luckily don't have morning sickness, no throwing up just nausea.
  • @PreggoGiggles me and my husband are at lewis mchord too!
    @Leggs2011 my husband got orders to go to korea in june and I'm due in november. We don't know if they'll let him go home for the birth or anything. He has to wait to get there to ask his officers if its ok to take his midterm leave early to see the birth. He said just to be safe there's some redcross thing you can do. And they give you a pass so he gets to come home for the birth. I haven't looked into it yet. Just in case he's gone while you have the baby you should look that up too!
  • @Leggs2011 I'm also at fort hood... Only been here a couple months. Im five weeks... My husband leaves for Iraq in less then two months now... They wont let him come home for the birth. Our baby will be almost six months old before he gets to see him in person....
  • Thanks @cazchick I no longer have real sore breast, but now I have NO appetite whatsoever! And if I am doing something, dishes laundry play with daycare kids, for more then 10 min I get real nauseous. :( other then that no morning sickness. I had some light bleeding around week 5 but none since. I'm 7 weeks now.

@alih thanks I'll def have to look that up.

@nov_baby_fitst I'm so sorry he can't be there for you. I feel like that is the time he is most needed, during delivery. My nieghbors friend got to stay an extra month so I am hoping he gets to also. But who knows with the army..

• Nov. 10 due date here too! Congrats!:)
  • Congrats to you too @mama11 I am sooo phyced! Can't wait til late june! I just want to know the sex sooo bad! argh haha
  • Me too :) first baby and so nervous but its brought my bf and I to a new level in our relationship, we couldn't be happier:) praying for a healthy pregnancy to you!
  • Ok so.. My hubby is not in the military or anything, but I just want to tell all of you women with hubbys/bd in the military, that I think you are AMAZING!!! The stress of pregnancy is alot to begin with so to deal with deployments on top of that... Wow. Just thought you all should know. :)