where are all u moms in military at?

edited March 2011 in Military moms
I'm 19 pregnant with second child 25 weeks its a girl her name will be kori stationed in Washington active army, how about you where are you from n what branch, how far along, boy or girl?

Comments

• I'm 22 and 29 weeks pregnant with our first baby. Its a girl and we are naming her Juliana. We are active duty navy and in California. Getting ready for another deployment to Afghanistan.
  • Im 21 and TTC our first baby. my fiance and i will be married in may and he leaves for basic at the end of may, so if we do get lucky enough to concieve a little blessing before he leaves then he will be at basic for most of the pregnancy and we will just be getting stationed a month or two before baby is due! he has wanted to join the Army for a few years now and its finally the right time for him to do that. I am so happy that he can finally follow his dreams because he put his aside long enough for me to achieve mine!
  • I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant with our first...my husband is active duty navy.
  • I'm 20, pregnant with our first baby, 14 weeks. Don't know the sex yet, we find out in three weeks, but we think its a girl. If it is a girl her name will be Abriella. My husband is Active Army, were stationed at Ft. Stewart, Georgia.
  • 30 wks with a girl due may 18. Both husband and I are active duty air force stationed on Arizona
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 30wks with our first a GIRL! ! I'm active air force. Serving in Oklahoma ...

@itsagirl where in WA are you? I'm hoping to be stationed up there in Aug :)
  • @gatorbob my husband and I are in charleston! Omg! Awesome!

• @gatorbob drove to Fort Stewart...that's a good days' drive, lol. I'm 14 weeks too! When's your due date?
  • @gatorbob yah my husband is in his final nuc. school...I'm a sc native so the summers are normal to me. Lol

Yah I thought it was so weird that they get obs to come on base.....i go to medical tomorrow for my 1st appt. Lol
  • Have you guys tried hyman's seafood downtown? best food ever! I love folly beach, aquarium, and of course the outlets.

Im originally from columbia so the zoo and kids museum(edventure) is awesome. The comedy club there is great.

And pretty much anything in Myrtle Beach is amazing.
  • @gatorbob My due date is september 6th too! Yeah, my due date has been changed twice. But hopefully it will stay this one because I can't wait any longer, lol.
  • @gatorbob hahahahah! too funny.
  • @trying4first i hope you conceive soon best wishes
  • @mommy2audrey I'm in Lakewood I'm stationed at fort Lewis
  • I like that were all Supportive of each other n nice to know where were all at
  • @mama0811 hell be done before you know it!! it seemed like forever when I was in basic but now that I look back it was a small step to a better life!! Hope all is going well for you n Congradulations on the baby!!
  • My fiance (23) and I (22) live in Alabama and have been together for nearly 5 years. He's heading into basic training for the Army at Ft. Benning then AIT, and we are trying to TTC before he leaves in June (about a week and a half after our wedding!). I am hoping for a December or January love bug. Of course he wants a little boy for the oldest and because he is the only son on his side of the family. I want one of each, so either is fine for me! I'll be keeping myself busy with Nursing school and hopefully preparing for our future little family. :) We are both VERY excited.
  • @fingerscrossed hope you conceive!! :)
  • @navywife wow 3 I have one n another on the way I'm scared enough as is couldn't imagine 3, congrats!!