3 days late and 2 negative tests...

My boyfriend and aren't using any protection anymore (were not trying to get preg but if it happens it happens) and now I'm 3 days late. Normally I can tell almost to the hour when I'll get my period haha. So the first day I was late I took a test, negative. I took another today as soon as I woke up, negative. It's so frustrating. Anyone been through this before?

Comments

• Hey i did a test this morning and it was negative and im now 5 days late for my periof
  • Haha mean period
  • I took pregnancy tests almost every week of January cuz I felt I was pregnant and didn't get a positive test till the middle of Feb where I found out I was 5 weeks so some tests are just crap but I have a friend who always got negative tests even though she had two kids. After a week i'd just see a doctor :)
  • Thanks! I made an appointment with my ob/gyn next week. I'm due for an annual anyways. We'll see what happens!
  • @AidensMommy did you have a Cycle
  • In Jan yes my first missed was Feb but I couldn't get a positive test for some reason till the middle of Feb
  • I hope I'm that way @AidensMommy
  • Yeah I guess it just depends. I have a friend who has two babies and both times she had to go to the hospital because her at home tests were always negative
  • Today I am 5 days late with 2 negative tests and I am growing very impatient.
  • I haven't had a period since the end of november and keep getting negative tests. My doctor is sending me for an ultrasound next week, she said its rare but some women never get a positive blood or urine test and it has to be confirmed through an ultrasound.
  • 4days late and still negative...but it strange I took one a day before my missed period and it said positive? Wht does tht mean?