Any one tested more then 2 n got neg reading n then

Got a positive reading ??? Needing some hope to stay positive !!!

Comments

• I knew I was pregnant, this is my third so I recognized the feeling. I got nothing but negative tests for two months. I was twelve weeks by the time I finally got my bfp. I'm 31 weeks now. Ur good, no reason to b doubtful, it is highly unlikely to get a false positive no matter what brand u use.
  • @babybumpers that makes me feel alittle better ...I hope I don't have to wait that long for a positive :) but if so I'm willing to wait . Just praying for my miracle baby I do feel diff n prego so I'm gonna take a test in the morning n if its another neg I'm just gonna be patient n wait alittle while til I test again . Thank u I'm hopeful now :)
  • I had 2 bfn before I got a positive. It was after my missed period. I am 7 weeks now. Good luck to you and keep us updated.
  • I keep Getting bfn but no Cycle
  • What test brand did u use ?? I used clear blue n first response !!
  • Fred's kind
  • @cuties I have the same issue, tons of preg symptoms, no period for 3 months now and still bfn tests.
  • Maybe I need to buy a expensive one
  • @etompa01 you should try a blood test. I am next month
  • @amipregnant ok so I still have hope then I'm testing in the morning cause I tested in the mid afternoon today ...thank u so much. @ cuties I'm with u 2 neg n no af since Jan ughh but hopeful ladies thank u !!!!
  • U could always go to the doctors for a blood test. They r never inaccurate. I hope everything works out for u. Make sure to keep us posted.
  • Yea, I have an appt to get a blood test and pelvic exam on the 16th. I haven't had a period since the end of November!
  • I first got a negative using first response than I waited 5 days after my missed period and than got an equate pregnancy test and waited til the early morning to test that's when the test is more accurate. That came out positive. So I went and bought a clear blue and sure enough the next morning I got another positive. So good luck just wait awhile especially if u haven't gotten ur period!
  • @cuties it didn't take above lol ....I've got several symptoms n no af just discouraged with these neg test n hoping for a positive .
  • @babybumpers @etompa01 @jess_Jude @cuties @amipregnant thanks ladies I feel alittle better if af doesn't come n I get a neg again in morning ill schedule a blood test . My 1st test was clear blue n gave me a neg n I just got 1st response which gave me a neg I did take it in the middle of the day so I'm doing another in the am .
  • I will keep everyone updated ...
  • Oh btw... for all of you girls that are testing, do not use wal-mart brand equate! (Purple lid) it doesn't detect low hormone amounts. Its only 4.00 and a lot of women buy them because they are cheap. A lot of cheap brands work fine but not this one. I got a bfp on early detection first responce. Good luck to all of you!
  • My friends SIL didn't get a pos till 2mths & she had both a hpt & blood test :/
  • @amipregnant Im starting to think it doesn't matter what brand u get cause I've bought 2 diff brands n both gave me neg so I'm guess it all depends on u n ur hormones .. what is bfn again ?? I know it means neg test lol ! @purple89 o wow did she find out why it didn't show up sooner ?? I was counting on blood test if another neg in the am :) gosh u really have to have patients when it comes to this .
  • @hope2bAmom29 im nt sure never asked. & prob a error or something. I dont rly trust doctors. Theyre human just like us. & can make mistakes. Smh
  • Have you missed your period yet? And if so by how many days?
  • Doesnt 2 negative hpt mean no? or could you really have 2 negatives with one brand of pregnancy tests and then.... a positive with a different brand... sheesh :-S
  • @amipregnant yes I have I was suppose to get it Feb 21st .... AND @junabuggbaby I had 1 neg test with one brand n just took my 2nd test with another brand which gave me a neg but I'm still having symptoms n no af yet my last period was Jan 20 th ....
  • So I'm not sure what u were saying or asking L-) :">
  • @purple89 I agree about some Dr I was turned away several times before anyone knew I had kidney stones n it got so bad cause they waited so long I had to have surgery ...
  • You should do some blood work to double check, maybe the hormones are not strong enough to read yet. But I send and wish you luck. %%-
  • I was doing both, got a little confused but seeing it from you experience I see that you may be since your having symptoms, or wishful thinking which happened to me in a similar situation and then af appeared when both hpts confirmed a no and I still thought I was. :p
  • I've read a lot about women getting negative results and in fact being pregnant. So if you honestly believe your pregnant then don't lose hope and see your dr:)
  • @junabuggbaby thanks for info I'm staying positive . @amipregnant I have read a couple stories like that so I still hoping for a positive so ill take my 3rd test in the am n if its neg ill just relax for a couple of weeks n go from there . Thank u ladies