Fetal Doppler Question

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Question... is it really dangerous to use a fetal doppler more than three times a week? I'm tempted to use mine every single day, but I don't want to harm the little one... Anyone know?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Oh wow I'm not sure I Use mine at least twice a day
  • I read that if you use it too much it may cause brain damage to your baby and that it's safe to use it 3 times a week for 10 mins.
  • Oh wow, that's very scary... I will definitely have to refrain from using it more than three times a week than.
  • from what I've read you can use it as much as you want
  • I'm not sure but that's what I read cause I was curious about it also.
  • I just read something and one person say don't use it often cause it can mess with babies hearing then another said its safe. I guess not enough to price either side
  • Very frustrating, that you can no longer get straight answers now a days, lol
  • It is fine to use it every single day. Ask your obgyn, he/she will tell you the same thing. If it was harmful, there would be warnings on them and the doctors wouldn't use them. My doctor reccomended me getting one and using one and I used it every day until I felt more constant movements.
  • where did y'all get them from?? ii want one sooooo bad..
  • I got mine from e-bay for 56 dollars
  • I got mine from amazon.com it has the LCD screen showing the heart rate and I've heard my baby since 11 weeks and im now 27 weeks. :) $130, very, ugh worth it.
  • I got mine from bellybeats.com for 20 month I love it