First experience (tummy moved!)

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Just saw my tummy move for the first time

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im twenty three weeks felt flutters at 13 weeks and more consistent movements starting at eighteen weeks kicks at twenty
  • @firsttimemommytobe wen I was 17 weeks I felt a very faint kick but nothing since
  • Aww so excited for you! That first time seeing my baby boy move was so amazing. Now I can sit on the couch and watch the waves roll, haha. I am 33 weeks and my little man is dancing away.
  • I'm 24 weeks and my child is a kicker it seems like she only kicks when its time to eat
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 19 wseeks today
  • I am 17 weeks and have not felt anything yet. I cannot wait! It is my first pregnancy. Any day now.

• I was about 23 wks when I saw my belly move too! Now at 30 my husband talks to my belly to try get baby max to stop kicking him at night so he can sleep lol! Glad you got that experience its truly amazing!!
  • just wait till you see a hand or foot:)
  • I am 21 weeks and saw my belly move today too :) I love it
  • I was 15 weeks when I saw a little ball pop up from my tummy... like a little fist popping up and down lol now he kicks constantly its kinda strange to experience at first but now it puts a smile on my face. You can play games too... I tried the flash light against my tummy and it gets him moving :)
  • So exciting! Ive been feeling strong movement for about.3weeks and the other day.laying on my back I was staring trying to catch a glimpse and I finally did! Its.so weird and amazing!now.i lay down and stare every chance I get! Haha im 20 weeks now