finally broke down and cried today (warning long story)

edited March 2011 in June 2011
I have been feeling very depressed for a while now and i feel worse every day. I cannot wait until my dr appointment in 3 days
even tho its not a us scan i can tell him about my worsening depression.
I know its not all hormones.
if i had better friends and a better bd than i know i couldve really been enjoying this pregnancy. Ive been ready to be a mom and ive always looked forward to it and thought it would be the best feeling when it happened.
But i never realized back then that everyone would turn there back on me. I feel forgotten. My boyfriend of 5 years and who shared a home with me, packed his things and left me the same day we found out i was pregnant. I was in shock.
So i moved out of our home and stayed with my best best friend who was like my sister we saw eachother everyday and were really close. At the time of my break up, she was in the process of seperating from her boyfriend and moving out of there shared home and into her own, so she asked if i would come with her and stay in her new place even tho i wasn't working at the time (i had just been hired at a senior care centre and was going through weeks of training before i started bringing money home)
And i know she did it for two reasons; to help me through my devastating break up and trying to find a dr who would see me with pending but not active health insurance, and to help her get through the transition of living with a SO to being single and alone and independant.
Nevertheless i was happy to and grateful to have a place to stay and a supportive friend.
I stayed with her for about 2 and a half months. During that time i got served from my ex and he sued me for $1800 for the property he left in our residence and i had to pay for to uhaul out and into storage so i could move out!!!!! Seriously it was bad and ugly. So the b*tch judge judy-actin lady awarded him every single thing and i had absolutely nothing to my name.
Fast forward to me moving out of my friends place and into a house that I'm renting. I work full time so at least i know i can support myself and will have a nice house for my baby and will make it as a single Mom.
however my ex has not spoken to me since the day before thanksgiving which was our court date. Actually he never n said a word to me then it was just go in,judge,leave seperatley. So he hasn't spoken to me since the night he moved out which was oct.14 ill never forget the day that changed my life.
So he's not helping me or supporting me in any way won't pay for shit won't even take my phone calls or texts.
And ever since i moved out of my friends, she has completley blown me off forgotten about me. Never answers her phone or responds to messages. And when she does she's too busy to do even the littlest thing like coffee or lunch or shopping. I haven't even seen her since beginning of january.
I work graveyard every night and i sit in my house completely alone all day every single day. (It sure does save gas and money tho).
but I'm so sad n lonely :'(
I called my Dad to see if he wanted to get a bite to eat and i just broke down crying on the phone, which took a lot for me because i don't show my family when I'm not doing good. I feel like i have to be strong and independant and get through anything because i left home at 17, worked, got my first apartment and have been on my own since and I've always felt i need to solve my own problems and id never have to ask for help and my Dad, who raised me w/o my Mom, always said he was proud and supported my decision to be a grown up, so u see why i don't want to show weakness.
And i recently took my Mom into my house so she could leave her abusive husband and get a restraing order on him. So she lives with me and its absolutley awful! She drives me INSANE always arguing with me always got an attitude always nosy in my room in my bathroom in my business she has no boundaries its so stressful.
Sooo that's my back story. That's my life. It makes me want to drive on the interstate and never look back! But with a baby on the way that's obviously not a sensible option.
What the heck should i do?
Give my Mom the payments on the house and move out on my own?
Stick around and see if life gets better?
It can't get worse.

Any advice or comments would make me feel a little less alone. Thanks and sorry i wrote such a long story but it did help a tad to get if off my chest and tell somebody who will listen lol

Comments

• I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine all of that happening while pregnant. I hope that things will turn for the better. All I can say is have faith that everything will be okay. All of this will only make you stronger! *hugs*
  • You are stronger than you realise!! But yku def. Need a ((hug))
    Your ex sounds like a class "a"butthole! Your mom needs to know bounderies! You let her stay in your home..remind her of this hun. Is your friend possibly a lil jealous of the baby?
  • @MamaC i try to have faith it is my middle name (literally) i have faith that i will be a good Mom but i know i need to find my own place in he world and I'm going to have A LOT of issues to overcome when baby comes i know depresion is inevitablevand i can't believe i only have 14 or less weeks to go! I remember when i was only 14 weeks pregnant
  • @Jaime77 your right about my ex. I honestly never ever expexted these actions from him tho. U would think 5 years is long enough to know somebody.
    And my Mom is just never going to change. This is why i didn't grow up with her i could never put up with the bsbut i try to help and i figure it will benefit me because she will be helping take care of baby when we come home from hospital and i will be able to rest better and go back to work after just one month. But man id rather be on my own with babys needs than deal with this crap.
    And as for my friend. I know what her deal is. She is 23, gorgeous, and makes a ton of money working as a cocktail waitress and can do whatever her heart desires
    She can drink go clubbing party it up and i don't blame her at all because before i was pregnant we did those things together and where inseperable and i can't tell u now much i miss getting all dollled up and having a crazy night on the town with my best friend. Why should she have to stop just because I'm knocked up? But i still miss her and i wish she would make time for other things besides drinking clubs and hangovers.
  • When you see your doc, let them know your feelings. They can recommend you to a therapist that might help you. Sometimes the best thing to do is let it all out to someone not part of the situation and who can offer helpful solutions. Also, they may be able to prescribe something to help with the anxiety. I'm afraid that if you don't take care of it now, things will only get worse and you could end up with post partum depression. I know that help is not the easiest thing to ask for, but if you need help, seek it. I really hope that things look up really soon.
  • So sorry to hear how bad things are for you. This should be one of the happiest times of your life. And though Its hard now, I can tell you its going to be! Sounds like your friend is either shallow, just a "good time friend" whos only around when things are good, or she's going through a tough time with her own feelings over her break up and doesn't know how to be a friend durring her own issues. Going out partying and acting wild is TOTALY a thing you do when your hurt and getting over someone. So either way give her a little time, if she doesn't seem to want to be there move on. Check into some birthing classes too, we met other great mom's and couples at ours. Plus got some great info. And no reason you can lay it down for your mom and let her know there are some ground rules, you are an adult, its your house. IF not you'll help her get an apt near by? Don't be afraid to cry on your dads shoulder. Thats what dads are for :) its not weakness, its knowing when you need a little support! Thats not weak its smart :P Also go after that jerk x for all the child support you can get!! Look into the paper work now. What all you need to fill out and send in. You shouldn't have any problem getting it. If he doest want to be a part he can at least pay his part. Need it or not. Stick it into a bond for future college!! Keep your head up. You are loved, and keep the faith. You are never completely alone. Just when things look worst is usually when they get better. Focus on you lil one and everything els will fall into place. Its just a matter of time :) *hugs*
  • Oh sweetie!!!!! I can't even imagine what ur going through right now!!!! Lots of hugs & prayers!!!!!! You & ur bby are the most important right now! Where do you live? There maybe support groups around for you to go to. Also how do u feel about church? Getting involved at a local church you cld always meet some great friends! And you always have your Pregly friends!!!!!!
  • @MamaC I'm definitley going to tell my doctor about it. I have an appointment on Thursday. I wanted to tell him last appointment but i eneded up only seeing the nurse practioner because my ob was real backed up with apps that day.and i wasn't comfortable openi g up to her she irritated me from he beginning because she was tellin me changes for my diet cuz i was gaining too much weight too fast and i already been feeling crappy about my body and my weight
  • @Kmose77
    I cried while reading your comment i had to stop and go to the bathroom because i couldn't see lol thank u so much i never hear good words I'm always in an arguement at home
    And i definitley plan on going for child support been planning on it since he started packing his bag
  • Ugh, its annoying when they get on you about weight. Hopefully the doc sees you on Thursday. I really hope things get better and always feel free to vent on this forum. Lots of us on here are here to listen.
  • @Prayin_4_twins i live i carson city nv and i hate this tiny cold town I'm planning on moving somewhere new within a year.
  • @MamaC even when i do tell my doctor I'm not sure what to do because i don't know about antidepressants during pregnancy even if dr days its safe, i have a high risk pregnancy and i dont even like takeing tylenol i dont want anything to happen to baby
  • Hubby & I have been ttc for 17 months. We don't have any kids, my bestie & her lil girl moved to Tulsa after she split from her husband. I miss her oh soooo much & hubby & I are ready for a new place so we are savin what $ we can so that we can move (It will be 5 hours from where we live now) but we are sooo ready for a new start! Sounds like you are needing this like we do ;) Good luck sweetie & I know everything will work out! Keep positive thoughts for u & ur bby. Take the time each day & meditate!!! Its great for you & the bby! And if u ever just want someone to talk to or just someone to listen you can email me @ MrsEmory84@yahoo.com & I wil give u. my cell u can txt me if you need someone to chat (I love to txt!) I am in Mo so I'm far away but I'm a good listener ;)
  • @Prayin_4_twins

What city are moving to for your new start?
    I haven't decided where i want to move yet :) some places I'm interested in are houston area or corpus christi tx, arizona,new mexico, or possibly outskirts or portland oregon in a town by one of the beautiful lakes
    i love hot weather and being in water so i want a summery place i loved hot summers in vegas lol
  • We are moving from central Missouri to Tulsa, Oklahoma ;) Though I dispize cold snowy icy winters......my bestie is there & I feel lost w/ her so far away! Can't wait till we are able to move. Hubby has been unemployed since Sept & has been looking for a job & no success!!!!! The worst part is due to my female family history my time is running out & my bby dr & fertility dr are doing everything they can to get me preggo asap :-/ This will be a first bby & my parents 1st grandbaby......praying that my Army brother and fiance don't beat us to the punch! My bro & I are 8 yrs apart I'm the oldest. I will be sending prayers & wishes for you & ur precious lil one ;)
  • @Prayin_4_twins thank u for your prayers i also pray for u expect a miracle it will come!
  • Thank you hun! Have you thought of a name for ur lil miracle? Will he have ur last name....I hope so ;)
  • I'm naming him adrien elijah :)
    And i haven't decided whose last name yet. It would be easier if i didn't hate my last name lol (broughton) i always got made fun of growing up because it rymes with rotten.
    My exs last name is blanco and it flows well with adrien.
    It depends on if the Dad comes around in time for birth. If he is there and shows initiative for his first born son i will most likely give my son his fathers name.
    Have u picked names already or r u waiting before u start coming up with your favorites? I knew i wanted to be a momma before i was pregnant but i never thought of names for my future babies guess i was scared it would never happen if i got too excited and i would be disappointed.
    Seems to be that way for everything else lol
    But it happened one day and it tool me a lot of time and reading and web surfing to come up with a name good enough for my little boy and now he will be here in less than 14 weeks
  • Congrats wow 14 wks not long now. When that day comes & u see him just take the time & think about the last name. Especially if your gonna be his proud mama raising him, you will be great! :( sorry u were made fun of, kids are so mean. I have always been heavy & as a kid I was picked on, my maiden last name was Golden & kids would tease me oh fatty fatty and call me golden arches & would say u must be fat from eating @ ur restaurant. :( Anyway on a happy note yep I've picked out names.....I have had names picked out since we got engaged lol.......crazy I know. If we get our twins then the combos are:
    girls- #1 Khloie Ann Marie & #2 Mayzie Lyric Noelle
    girl/boy- same #1 & Mhyles Matthew Monroe & if we have
    boys- Khollin Matthew & Mhyles Monroe
  • Those are so unique and adorable! I hope hope hope u get your twin angles
    What combo are u pulling for?