still dont "feel" pregnant. =/

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm supposed to be "14w5d" tho I believe I'm closer to 17w cuz the day she used was my conception date and she seemed kinda confused. Lol. Well, anyway, aside from the round ligament pains, I don't feel pregnant at all. =/ my nausea went away, my digestion has never really been normal anyway, and I've always been extra sleepy. I can still sleep on my stomach, and I don't even feel flutters. =( is this normal??

Comments

• You may still be early to feel flutters, and you're in your second trimester so a lot of those other symptoms seem to pass after the first trimester is over.

Is this your first? A lot of woman show later, and feel flutters later with there first's!
  • Yeah, this is my first. And if I were thinner, I'm sure id be showing quite well cuz the fluffeh-ness has become much firmer when standing, jus not so much when laying down. (Which I've heard is normal). but I don't even feel a bump or anything when laying on my belly. =/
  • I'm 14w3d and I'm right there with you. I've not ever had any pregnancy symptoms really, heartburn a couple times but thats all. I think we're probably just lucky :)
  • Oh I know how you feel, I am 23 weeks and I still feel tiny I dont have like a bump lol & I cant really feel or see movements & sometimes little flutters nd half the time I cant tell if its baby movibg or gas lol
  • I'm 25 weeks and still not really showing the only way I can tell that I'm prego is when he kicks and when I have morning sickness