boob pain?

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I know it's common for boobs to be sensitive and hurt but I'm only 6 weeks and have recently been experiencing overall boob pain. Normal?

Comments

• Oh yeah mine was so bad. Any movement or clothing rubbing, its one of the first symptoms of being pregnant are those poor sore girls.
  • In the beginning I couldn't lay on my boobs. Putting shirts on was torture and god hot water from the shower stung my nips. Yes girly its common nd very normal
  • Stairs are evil. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
  • Ewww I dread stairs lol...I live in the attic and stairs are my nemesis
  • Oh my! The first 8-9 weeks my boobs were beyond sore! It was almost unbearable! I'm 12 weeks now and have a LOT of relief!
  • When I found out my boobs where really sore but now at 11w my nipples feel really irritated and itchy
  • 11wks is wen they really begin to start the growth. Mine stopped bein so sensitive round my 14/15wk. But don't they feel delish when he plays wit them. I kno it helped get things started sooner
  • Lol well I can't complain too much I guess. It's not like a constant pain but every now and then they just feel like I'm wearing a bra made of needles or something