Anyone Cloth diapers?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I am very exited to cloth diaper. My friends all think I'm crazy, but I think it's money saving and great for the environment. What do you guys think?

Comments

• I think you're very brave, lol. I use disposable on my son and will do so with the new baby as well.
  • I agree with Tiff... very brave.
  • I have modern cloth nappies for my kids I think they are fantastic husbands not to keen but yeah coolio
  • Have you done the cloth diapers on a previous child? It would save you lots of money, but I would be grossed out on cleaning dirty diapers. No harm in trying it though. Good luck.
  • I hope they work for you. I can't imagine having to deal with a mess in the middle of the night. I'm a Huggies mom!
  • I hear bumgenius diapers are excellent, easy and daddy friendly. That is what we are going to use. It will save over $1200 a year.
  • I'm hoping to save some money. This will be my first baby so I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into.
  • I thought about cloth diapers too but I dont know im still debating bc It would save me a tremendous amount of money