DHA, Anyone on it?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My OB has me taking DHA, it's supposed to help with brain and eye development. Is anyone else taking it? Whats everyone's opinion on DHA? Do you think it really makes smarter babies?

Comments

• I was on it with my 2 youngest and my oldest I wasn't and he is so farm smart...I don't think it makes a diff but don't hurt to try :)
    (My other 2 are not in school yet but my oldest was reading at 1 and knew his abc's and no dha for him)
  • I take dha too n my sus did with her son n I thnk its helpful n developin intelligent kids he"s 10months n learnin to talk really good.he says momma,eat,no,tete,n dog really good already bt I think u also have to wrk with them to learn so quickly show pics of somthing n say it n they will begin to repeat
  • Well most prenatal vitamins have it included & the ones that don't they sell DHA supplements that you can take with your prenatals. As far as if it helps or not I don't have the statistics on that but I wanna take whatever is recommended for the best for my baby. You should take them. DHA is added in alot of things from baby formula & baby foods & its in breast milk. So its gotta be goof for baby.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.