I luv my baby daddy!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
When me and my man were preggos the first time he was always there ti support me at the doctor visits he NEVER missed an appointment..now that were expecting our second child he still shows up with me to all the doctors visits..i luv him!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Awwwww me2 he goes too every appt of mine my hubby is amazing he does everything for me! From working landry shopping cleaning (when he doesn't work) sunday breakfast yummy the best & sunday dinner! So my hubby is the best including being a daddy to our son & daugther now we have another 1 on the way!
  • Thank you for posting this. So many women talk so much crap about their hubby/bf etc. Its nice to hear some positives. This is our first and I am 9.5 wks and my hubby has been amazing. We have our first dr appt next friday...he will be there and probably every other one. He has put up with all my complaining and throwing up and all those other fun symptoms. He is amazing and I love him for it. So again..its awesome to see something positive about the men in our lives
  • Like like like!!!! My man is great too! I am glad to see some of us have great men in our lives! Although my bf hasn't gone to every appointment he makes it to some I don't mind because he is making money to pay our bills but its nice if I needed him to he would! Yah for good men!!!!
  • My hubby is the same way. Hes at every appt. Cooks, cleans, laundry, gives our other 2 boys baths. He does everything. Even breakfast in bed.. Hes the best. However, he did eat my m&m icecream cookie today, not to mention it was the last one, so needless to say I was not happy with him lol.
  • this is our 3rd and he still loves me even when I make him get me food at 3am and all the gas lol. He even rented one of those driving chairs for me so we could enjoy a day at the zoo. Im greatful to have him
  • My boyfriend is 18. Im 17 and 24 weeks pregnant with his son. He hasn't missed one doctors appointment, ultrasound, wic appointment or anything. Anything that has to do with the baby, he's there. Im so grateful that he's that kind of person, and didn't leave me once I told him i was pregnant. We.ve been together for 2 years and going through this pregnancy has only made us so much stronger. I love him(:
  • Awwwww sweet
  • Love my babydaddy or fiance also. He has always treated me like a queen from the first day I met him and still through all these hormone changes and being sick.... he makes me feel so special. I love him...
  • I love mine also! He has been to every appointment with me and he just makes everything a lot easier:)
  • Awww you guys are lucky (: makes yr pregnancy wayyyy easier congrats ladies dnt ever let them go (:
  • Mines too...even when im being psycho and all mad at him telling him I don’t want him going lol