hey ladies im new!

edited March 2011 in May 2011
Hey girls, im due May 8th with a baby boy! So as of right now, im 31.1 weeks! :) and so excited! My name is samantha, I live in kentucky with my husband and this is our first baby. Were naming him Aaron James. :D

Comments

• Welcome & congrats. I'm due July 24 with my first, its a boy his name is Bryce Caden.:)
  • I love that name :-) how's your pregnancy so far? Mines been terrific! I swear its like im made to carry babies lol
  • Good, didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 4 months bc I had 2 periods. But I get my 2nd ultra sound wed. Your a state right next to.me lol, I'm from wv. Just so you know in big discussions put @ in front if the person your speaking to so they get a notification that someone responded. In case you didn't know, @maymommie
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok thanks @mscheyla that helps. This app is really neat. Im usually on istork, but this app is wayyy better. I have my last ultrasound next week, but have a regular appointment tomorrow. And im also going maternity shoppping for clothes b/c none of mine fit! That'll be great. I love shopping, but not so much when my feet swell from it. I've gained a little over 30 lbs so far..seems like a lot, but im okay with it because ill loose a lot after my son is born. That's cool that you live in wv! I used to live in seattle, but moved here to ky, a little over a year ago.
  • Thanks @mama_kat ! I love this app, its awesome
  • @maymommie That is sooo weird.. I live in ky and my hubbys name is james aaron.. Haha, congrats!!
  • Hi @maymommie welcome to the app. What part of Kentucky are you from? I'm right outside of Louisville
  • @mommatobe that's funny! Lol it was really my choice, my husband choose it. Aaron is his middle name

@mschop I live Berea, about 45 min south of Lexington