Please read! Forum Guidelines

edited March 2011 in About App & Forum
The forum should be a place where people can come and feel safe. So, please be respectful, polite, honest and supportive. Don't be judgmental, don't use swear words or be rude.

Venting is alright, being mean is not. Starting a thread with no other reason than to complain about another member is only begging for problems.

Share your opinion, but always remember to watch how you word things and to watch your tone. Constructive, well meant criticism can be part of a discussion. But if you can't refrain from being rude or outright offensive, please keep your comment to yourself. Compassion is key! Remember that many users are pregnant and might be scared, worried or feel anxious.

Rudeness will not be tolerated. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will be removed (with or without warning). The same goes for posts and comments.

When creating a new discussion, please use a descriptive title. Good - Should I paint the room blue or pink? Bad - HELP!! This way the forum will be more helpful and easier to browse. Also try to avoid texting language, not everybody understands it - especially visitors from outside English speaking countries have difficulties reading it.

If you're less than happy with something someone says to you please let @Mama_Kat, @Martin or @MrsDelRae know! You can mail us at martin@pregly.com, Mama_Kat@pregly.com or MrsDelRae@pregly.com

Comments

• Is there any way that we can get something that shows a member's current EDD on their profile when we click their name on the app?
  • Omg...I hav 22wks to go and I'm already getting nervous
  • wow Im 32 weeks and I cant understand were time went hun you will be alright , me on the other hand Im bitting my nails with anxiety about having my baby
  • I'm 17 wks and don't feel any movement. I'm worried...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat My next appt is march 29.This is my third pregnancy and thought something might be wrong. Thanks for the advice.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hey martin I was wondering if you could somehow move the zoom buttons so they do not cover the more discussions button, also could you make it to where when we go back to the discussions we don't have to scroll all the way through again if we've hit the more discussion button already?
  • Very few actually follow the forum guidelines and I must add that in my short time of joining this app, it has become quite unpleasant as I believe some discussions should be blocked. I know the internet entertains a lot of weird people but some things here are just ridiculously silly.
  • @yummymummy1 - sorry to read that, please remember you can always contact a moderator or me if you want to have something reviewed. We cannot read every thread but try to keep it a pleasant place here! martin@pregly.com
  • Has anyone taken notice to the threads that say "Speak English or Learn to Spell"? The entire thread is about bashing others and they mainly point out the teens. I understand their point but those threads are just flat out rude and created with the intent of being such.
  • @Carley is that the name of the thread or is it numerous threads mentioning it? Let me know, I will look into it. Thanks.
  • @MrsDelRae it's different threads. They don't really apply to me but it is a little offensive for ppl to call others ignorant or illiterate for using an abbreviation.
  • @twinkiesmom Thank you, I have been looking thru the forum, I have found some & I have addressed the issue.