3d ultra sound at 15 weeks

edited March 2011 in August 2011
So I went to get the us today and the tech said its a boy, he also knew that father was african american due to his heart. Any one heard about that? I was shocked he knew! Seeing the fact I'm white! Lol

Comments

• I've never heard about that but how'd the ultrasound look? I'm getting one at 15 weeks too because I'm too impatient to wait fr gender but does the baby look creepy or anything? All the people I know gt 3d at like 30 weeks or so
  • How much do they cost me and my husband really want to have one done
  • Bc im also 15weeks and im white and my fiance is blk
  • I got one last week at 15wks, it was without a doubt a boy! Its amazing how much ultrasound technology has come. Congrats!
  • I got a 3d ultra sound @ 14 wks, and he didn't cooperate because he looked like a piece of bubble gum.
  • You can Google u/s pics for 3d ones to see how baby will look
  • It only cost about $60. It was really cheap
    I got the ultra sound on dvd which the dr supplied ay the end of the visit.

The baby looked like a little person. It wad so cute. My friend calls him johnny bravo bc ge had a big back. Lol
  • @lovinmylife11 I'm due aug 30th. You should really go in and get one done. When are you due?

The ultra sound tech also knew that my bd was a tall guy. He said that I'm going to have a big baby!
  • O wow an im due aug 31 wit my first baby!
  • Well mine is short :) an prolly gna have alot of thick hair
  • How much it cost
  • I googled 3d ultra sound in my area, and it popped up with a bunch of places. They had a bunch of different packages. I just choose the gender test. It was $60 only and I got a 14 minute dvd of the.baby.

@lovemylife11 aw.... We should be belly buddies! :)
  • I got an ultrasound today and I'm 15 weeks they told me they didn't know if it would tell or not but my boy was spread legged for everyone lol so don't get discouraged if they can't tell ok no 3d for me yet though I'm going to wait till he is bigger
  • Awwww well I might look into that and we should! Its weird how much alike we are from our name on here and due dates N relationship status lol its crazy :)
  • Were r u from
  • I know right! Lol I'm from the bay area, ca. You
  • O im from jonesboro ar :( lol I hate it here
  • You on facebook
  • Yeah I am. My email is whitasheridan@gmail.com add my
    Me :)

How come you don't like it out there
  • @lovemylife11 I'm in Paragould, AR lol
  • Lol rly I lived there for a summer
  • Wait until you are 20 weeks it is more accurate, I had the experience that we went for an ultrasound when I was 17 weeks and they told us its a boy, now I'm 21 weeks and its a girl, and it was confirm 4 times already. Good luck
  • Aw.... Congratulations