Favorite brand of diapers and why......GO!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im 28 weeks and 3 days with my baby girl. Its been 4 years from my last baby being in diapers, so I just wanted to know yalls opinion on diapers so I can start buying and stocking up! Thanks mamas!

Comments

• I haven't had my baby yet but my friend suggests Huggies or Pampers until you enter stage 3 then just Huggies
  • Is it Pampers is the best for the newborn size, they have the hole cut out for the belly button? I haven't even looked @ diapers yet! Lol
  • My daughter wears a size 4 diaper. I find Pampers cruisers are the best. They aren't bulky like buggies but they hold just as much pee.
  • Pampers...no leaking....
  • Pampers swaddlers are the best til size 3 I tried huggies after that but had problems with leaking at night Pampers baby dry seem to handle the best at night hope this helps again this us just my opinion tho :)
  • I'm a huggies mum my little boy who is almost 2 has never leaked through one unlike pampers they have been great lasting overnight. Also hold in runny baby poo well I think its more about personal preference try out a couple of brands and see what works best for you.
  • Honestly.. I <3 Sam's brand diapers.. they are cheap, you can get 344 in a pack and they work fantastically we have used them with my daughter since she was a newborn, and she is now in size 3.
  • I like to use pampers till newborn, then its huggies, so I don't have to worry about leaking. I tried the others but I like huggies best.
  • Pampers. We have used almost every brand out there, Pampers seemed to be the only ones that didn't leave 'lint', didn't leak or come apart&didn't cause any skin irritation (my kids all have eczema), we especially love the Pampers nighttime diapers.
  • W my two oldest diapers i used wal-mart brand never had trouble went to use them w my youngest and they had changed to style so i went to luvs i really like them. I use white cloud newborns bc they fit nicely
  • Pampers for newborns. Babies r us after that. Kinda bulkybut the never leave lines on my daughters belly or legs. Looks like she never had a diaper on
  • Luvs, because they work as well as Pampers without the price tag!
  • @vette_devil have to agree w you luvs doesn't have the hefty prize tag and work really well
  • I use store brand...usually Walmart..cause I'm broke and they work lol
  • Huggies Supreme! They last...
  • I love my pampers. Huggies gave my baby a rash.
  • I also like Walmart parents choice if they still have them. They were just like Pampers... huggies would cut into my daughters chubby legs with plastic straps And cut her... Pampers and Walmart brand had soft straps.
  • Walmart brand. Cheap and no leaks.
  • Huggies or pampers great fit and not super expensive... little to no leaks which is always a plus :) and color changing to alert when a change is needed
  • Pampers swaddlers and then Pampers cruisers from size 3 on!! My daughter never leaked through one diaper the whole time she was in diapers and in my opinion they are a lot softer than huggies or luvs