TTC!

edited March 2011 in Getting pregnant
Me and my fiance have recently begun TTC and are very hopeful/excitef/impatient. I ovulated around the 5th and we had sex the day before as well as 3 &4 days pre-ovulation and i should have my period around the 19. I kno i probably shudnt count on becomming preg. The first time i try but Im really hoping so! My boobs have been extremely sore the past 3 days but i kno its way too early for symptoms. How early should i take a pt? 1 wk, 2wks?? Next month??

Comments

• Congrats on ttc, I am atm 2, and ild say test on the day of period if its not come, just then saves dissapointment if not preggers, I know how disheartening it is to get a negative, but will happen when the time is right :) xx gd luck and lots of baby dust xx
  • Thanks!! Goodluck to u too! & ur right itll happen Wen the times right:)
  • @mixedmama we ovulated @ the same time. So well b prego buddies. Im waiting till I miss my pd.
  • So am i! & Goodluck to u:) hopefully we will be
  • Goodluck 2 u 2. Baby dust. Keep me posted.
  • U 2 let me know
  • I'm ttc as well. I heard preseed n geritol works. GL n lots of bby dust. B-)
  • Ive heard the same its only my first month TTC so Im gonna try naturally until i cant wait any longer lol ill test on the 19th hopefully getting a positive but if not ill just try again next month:)
  • Im due af tomorrow want to test so badly but oh says no we will know soon enough! Think ill have to sneak one lol xx
  • Good luck Misselfae! Keep me posted:)
  • Tested today and got my bfp!! So excited! Baby dust and lots of luck and love to the rest of you wonderful ladies xx
  • Congrats!!!!:)
  • Congrats