1st throw up a day away from 2 months

edited March 2011 in October 2011
Wow haven't thrown up whole pregnancy then all of a sudden threw up at 7 weeks 5 days n have my 2nd ultrasound today! Its gone now thank god.

Comments

• I had horrible morning sickness around 7 weeks. I got better, but I still puke once in a while. My hubby said he's never seen someone so sick during pregnancy! Good thing you're feeling better before your u/s tho!
  • I thought mine was getting better, but the all day sickness has come back. It is really bad in the car.
  • @VictoriaB how far along r u? I always FELT like I was gonna throw up but nothing, so weird! I was fine was just on the phone n then it hit me I knew this time it wasn't just feeling "sick" ya thank god my u/s is at 11am its 9:44 so I should be ok I hope! Does this mean girl? Cuz with my boy I threw up like once as I remember wasn't bad at all... also with him it was more right away...? Hate throwing up, yuck!
  • @armywife0529 ya it creeps up on u huh lol how far along r u? I didn't expect this at all! The car would suck!! I'm sorry damn maybe means girl if ur always sick... ?
  • I'm 11 weeks. It got better at 8-9 weeks, but now its back. If being sick all the time means I'm having a girl, then I'll be happy. Everyone I know is having a boy, so I really want a girl.
  • I heard puking a lot was supposed to be boy, but I might be wrong. I'm 13 weeks 1 day :D last time I puked I was on the bus and I had to just do it on my jacket. No fun. Everyone thinks I'm having a boy and what happens to me is I'll be feeling sick for a bit, then I grab my bucket and a minute later I'll puke. I wont find out for probly 6 weeks.
  • I know huh I'm cool being sick if means girl lmao already have my boy! This is deff different feeling than him... when do u find out? I realllly want a girl too!! What u wanna name her?
  • I don't puke a lot, unless I'm in the car. I just have really bad nausea. I was starving the other day so we pulled in to mcdonalds and as soon as the car stopped, I started puking in the parking lot. I was so embarassed.
    I don't find out for another 7 weeks or so. We chose Sophia Grace.
  • Im always sick I mean like every other day im only 13wks. I thought maybe because I work at in n out but I took off a few days and im still sick. Ppl say these days should be comming to an end but for some reason it feels like its starting all over. I had dream the other night I was having a girl so maybe sickness= GIRL
  • Ya I know the dad had 3 dreams girl! If ur more sick suppose 2 be girl but varies I guess... is this ur first? Do u want a girl? In 2nd tri should be better...
  • I've heard that no morning sickness could mean a boy! And I can believe it since my entire family has girls and they always had morning sickness and so far I've had none, and I'm about ten weeks now.
  • I thought I was lucky & that I was out of the woods with the whole sickness thing. Arouns 9 wks I started just gagging when I brushed my teeth. & 10 wks I started to throw up a little bit along wit that gagging. And the very 1st day of my 11 wks, I ate tamales @ wrk & threw them all up an hour later. I was like f******ck! A week away from the end of my 1st trimester, really? Lol I'm 11w 1 day & I have occassional nausea now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe. Guess we're the same way! lol. I thought I was lucky like wow, this 1st trimester is a breeze! Then @ 10.5 weeks, the nausea, sensitivity to smells hit. Booo lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.