Unique &uncommon names for a girl

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    @momofthree that name is very different I like it
  • @mom2be0529 they du but dnt u wuld have to get a really gud 1 there's this 1 called baby names for dummies u wuld have to go to boarders its really gud all of em aren't really helpful some r the same as a name u can google
  • Haha, @mom2be0529 - I understand! It wasn't so hard to name my first child. I named him Chance. I had a few other names in mind but I was always in love with the name Chance.
    Now, I'm having another boy. I had my heart set so much on a girl- I had her name picked and theme and completely ignored a boys name. Buuut ends up, boy two on the way. It took me forever to pick a name. After I finally decided...I was so sick and tired of looking at baby name books and looking online and simply thinking about a name. Haha. I finally decided on Kayson.
  • These are some great name suggestions here. I have friends named aabelle, Aara, Aazeal, aaron for a boy, abigaile, allie etc. I really like the combo idea.

My wife and I are expecting in June our daughter and the name wasn't so bad for us. we are naming her Ava Aliyana :-)
    a cpl of other names are amerie and aaliyah that I saw are popular.

Def a good point to think of possible nicknames and teasing that may come in the future haha.
  • @d_bo I love allie. Those r nice n I like ur daughters name. Ur so right about the teasing part they r b n born n to a unkind world
  • @lovemyboys kayson is beautiful
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like the name amellia!
  • I like Aaliyah :)
  • I choose the name for my baby girl after people that mean something to me. I picked my grandma and my moms name, Adele Marija. But there are a lot of apps for smart phones that can help choose names
  • If I have a boy its going to he Jonathan Andrew, if it's a girl its goin to be Amity Jane Alexis, good luck
  • @mommytwice I like it pretty well.
  • amunique pronounced like I'm unique
  • I like Alora for a girl.