almost there =\ feeling scared

Im 34 weeks and im very scared and nervous. Does anyone have any advice on pain relief methods at the hospital or little things i can do myself to relieve the pain?

Comments

• I'm getting pain meds and the eppidural.. gonna try and wait as long as I can to get it though .. but I'm 36 weeks and scared too! Just keep thinking of what my little bugys face will look like :)
  • I got an ultrasound so i saw his face already but im too scared to get the epidural and im too scared of the pain lol. So i guess i should just go with the pain meds
  • Am 33 weeks..am going with med...will no epidural beacuse thats painfull and later on you get back problems
  • @musicangelxox when its time for the epidural, you wont care about that pain lol cause labor pain is waaaaaay worse. Epidural isnt that bad. Hurts for a second then you are good!!
  • but im afraid that if i move ill be paralyzed =( ugghhh idk which to go with
  • U will kno when u are feeling the pain, so dont stress over it. Your body will tell you what u need