October baby :)

edited January 2011 in October 2011
I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday :) this is my second child but the first one I gave up for adoption. So this one is the first one I will raise. My boyfriend and I are so excited and I'm excited to join this community :) So hello from Texas :)

Comments

• Exciting! Congrats... I'm from Texas too!
    <):)
  • Well hello :) Nice to see a Texas lady always :)
  • Yes ma'am! Where at in the great state of TX?
  • What day in October???
  • Im waiting to take a pregnancy test. My next period is due Feb 5th. When should I take it?
  • I'm in Arlington :) you?
  • I'm due October 2nd :)
  • @cantwait it depends all mine were negative until I was 4 days late
  • Ok thanks.......i guess I'll just have to wait and see!
  • Hello ladies I took pregnancy test 5 b4 missed period and got positive results. I used first response
  • Not sure if I am or not but I'm having all the symptoms and waking up running to the bathroom in the middle of night I had a short period in beginning of January but my cramps are still here
  • Took a test yesterday and apparently I'll be due 2nd October :D this will be my second child.
    Oh and hi from the UK :)
  • Hi I am also due 2nd october and is my 2nd and also in UK x x :-D
  • Well congrats everyone
  • Hello and congrats to all not sure if I am or not but due date is Oct 1st same day as my 9 year old I'm gunna wait a few weeks to test last time even though I have 2 kids hpt didn't show up until I was about 6 weeks in
  • Hi i'm new to this. My period was due 29th and it didn't come. I'm 26 day cycle regular as clockwork plus I had been feeling wierd all last week. Even funnier was my little sister announced to us yesterday she is pregnant and I was jealous but not as much as I thought I would be so as i'm so regular I bought a digital test from the supermarket. Never expected it to be positive but it was. Me and my husband are so excited but it's so early i'm too scared to be happy. Have I tested too early? Any advice. I'm from the uk by the way. Thanks xxx
  • My period was due 21 and I'm regular 28 days on time, my breast always get sore before my period. 3 days after no period and cramps off and on I started wondering so I brought a clearblue with three in a box I digital. That was the 26 the first came positive the second didn't work and the digital one said pregnant. I think I'm still n denial, I never been pregnant bfore. My doctor app is the 9th until then I will not believe it. :-)
  • Its good to be excited the doctor told me if its positive then it will be the same at the doctors office. It the hormones in the body anytime after ya period u can take a test. Most say wait 5 days or so but it could show earlier. Good luck
  • I have a question for you guys.. Do you know anyone who got pregnant of depo
  • Yes a few ppl I know go
    t pregnant while they took it
  • Yes you can get pregnant on any type of birth control, it is slim but possible!
  • Im due the 5th of oct
  • Hello from kansas city! I'm due oct 5th. I kinda knew I was preg for 2 weeks but waited till yesterday to take home test. It was positve. Haven't told hubby yet. Gonna wait till next Sunday & take 1 more home test "just to be sure" ... then I'll tell him *big breath* 1st (&only) baby. =]
  • Hello from kansas city! I'm due oct 5th. I kinda knew I was preg for 2 weeks but waited till yesterday to take home test. It was positve. Haven't told hubby yet. Gonna wait till next Sunday & take 1 more home test "just to be sure" ... then I'll tell him *big breath* 1st (&only) baby. =]
  • I'm from texas too and I'm due october 6th! I'm at 5 weeks and all I have been hearing is how often some women have to pee..I'm not really having that problem at all is it just too soon
  • Hi all, I'm due 7th Oct, this is #3 but its been 11 years since I had my little girl, lol not little now though.... Nervous, scared and excited x from UK x
  • Hi I'm due october 4th, second pregnancy but this may be my first to go to term. I'm excited bout this pregnancy I believe that this one is here to stay. My appnt is the ninth maybe i will see my baby heart beating on the ultrasound. :)
  • Hello and congrats to all not sure if I am or not but due date is Oct 1st same day as my 9 year old I'm gunna wait a few weeks to test last time even though I have 2 kids hpt didn't show up until I was about 6 weeks in
  • Wow, I tested 3 days before period was due and got poisitve... Have done 6 tests since even did one after the Dr confirmed as still couldn't quite believe it x gl
  • I took 5 tests, even early response and they all were negative until I took one fours days late. Then I got a positive but I kind of knew at that point.