Halloween Baby..

edited March 2011 in October 2011
My baby is due on Halloween, I think its pretty cool..Is anyone else due on Halloween and how do you feel about it?..
DC

Comments

• Me too ( as least based on date of conception ) it may change after my first appt tho. Im not really a halloween person but I think its pretty cool cuz my daughters due date was july 4. I ended up having her on the 9 th but pretty funny. Two holiday like babes
  • I am :-). Gunna be mine and my fiances 1st due to a miscarriage beforhand and when we were due on 31st we were over the moon :-D
  • Yes & im nt too fond of tht but the father thnks its super kool jus bcus its rite b4 his birthday & our 1st baby birthday is a day b4 mines
  • I'm due october 30th. But I hope my baby is a day late & born on
  • I was originally told a due date of 10/18, but now the dr is telling me 10/31. Kind of cool!
  • Faithmom- my son was born 7/9 too and this new baby is due on Halloween as well!
  • My first child is due Halloween too... I think its awesome!! I love Halloween and can't wait to meet my boy or ghoul... LOL
  • @ Rachel526... the same with me... prof due date 10/18 got changed to 10/31... Congrats to you!!
  • I have a 4yr old nephew born on halloween he loves it he gets a costume party every year
  • Mine is the 31st also! It was the 26th but after measuring the baby and stuff they changed it to Halloween! Pretty cool!
  • Hi everyone, I just found out I am due on Halloween too...I think it is pretty exciting!!
  • I'm due on the 30th
  • I'm due on Halloween too I'm so excited :)
  • Im due nov 2nd and doc goes oh maybe you will have a halloween baby!! That would be exciting.
  • Due 10/31/11 as well he he!
  • @ Rachel526 n cupkake yay me to
  • My son was born Halloween x
  • Hey everyone. I'm due too on halloween with twins. Hoping I make it that long. Super excited pretty cool to have halloween babies
  • Hubby and I are so excited about our Halloween baby!
  • Due Halloween too... been thinking of spooky names...
  • Me too :) I figure this one will come early too though, so I haven't put much thought into it. Praying for a girl this time!
  • Due 10/26. Always seem to get holiday babies. First born on Valentines Day, second was due in Christmas, but came on Thanksgiving. Now I'm due near Halloween...however, I think its the absolute worst holiday and I refuse to give birth that day!
  • I'm due 10/30, but hoping I go early or late. I have 3 other kids - 8,6, & 4 and I don't want to miss Trick-or-Treating w/ them & my hubby.
  • @heartmusic2010 I'm die Halloween and super stoked about it. I'm bringing the babe home in a skull n crossbones oneZ lol I love skulls n crossbones have a tat of one mwahaha. Yay to holiday moms. My bday is new years day so I hope I have a holiday babe. Two in one family!