Had a light last period and then found out was pg?

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
lmp was december 3... Had unprotected sex on 12th and 15th of december....wasn't due for period til jan 1st and got my period on december 31st but I bled a whole lot less than normal....could i still be pregnant? Also my period lasted for four days...

Comments

• It is possible. I suffered a misscarriage on Oct 2nd bled for 3weeks week later had a light period 3rd Nov I'm now 9wks 4days. Is suggested gettin confirmation from gp.
  • Yeah I want to go to er or dr to get a blood test done to see if I am
  • I had a miscarrige In april + bled for 2 weeks , + got pregnant agen in july + had a very light period a month later but was still pregnant
  • Makes me feel a lil better knowing the same happend to you....i had a miscarriage last year in december
  • Im sure everything will be fine i worried aswell but im 25 weeks pregnant now and everythings great
  • Have u found urself more paranoid now? I am I'm terrified. Last time I went for a scan and found out baby died 4 weeks before I found out. It made me stronger in myself but now so scared its going to happen again
  • Thanks...some symptoms I have is itchy stomach,decreased appetite, fatigue, little nausea and sore nipples...also boobs tend to itch and slight cramps on uterus
  • I had that i went for my
    first scan and baby had died 4 weeks befor , + was so scared when i went for a scan in the pregnacy but the baby is very healthy just remeber its not the same baby
  • Yeah....it scares me because I had a miscarriage in december of last year
  • Thanks hun its good t talk to some1 who really understands how u feel rather than people that say they do and haven't got the slightest idea
  • Its always better talking too somone who has been through the same thing
  • Yeah thats true.....but when I had that period I didn't have strong cramps as if I was having a miscarriage so I feel good about that at least
  • It could just be an old egg thats wat happened too me but everything was fine
  • Thanks guys.....jenny how far along are you?
  • I'd go to your dr. it could be implantation bleeding which is pretty common and often mistaken for a light period. If that's the case than you're absolutely fine! Not to mention for some bleeding/spotting in early pregnancy is completely normal. I know someone who has what seems like a period up until the 5th or 6th month! Don't stress out about it, that's not good for you or baby. But if it was me I'd see my dr asap just to releave my nerves. I've had 2 miscarriages so I'll keep you in my thoughts! Let us know how it goes.
  • Thank you maranda and I will do just that...its weird because I have had four girls and I always had the same thing happen, a missed period then I find out I am pregnant....i am real fertile, this time I didn't miss a period...