update on Mother in law

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So if u read my post on my mother in law ill recap as soon as.we told her we were pregnant she decided to say god had told her she was pregnant with triplets mind u she has her tubes tied .....she's a lot older .... and she claims to know what she is having 2boys 1 girl due dec 7th ..god told her

UPDATE we bought her a pregnancy test she took it and.as we all expected BIG FAT NEGATIVE but she claims.that god is testing her by putting that negative to make.sure.she believes in him that she really is pregnant ...........

I'M TAKING HER TO THE DRS MONDAY JUST TO PROVE HER WRONG

SHE DON'T LIFT A FINGER BECAUUSE SHE'S PREGNANT BUT TRYS TO MAKE ME DO EVERYTHING FOR HER.I DON'T WANNA VISIT HER NO MORE I'M FED UP AND TIRED I WANNA. ENJOY MY PREGNANCY

Comments

• Jajaja! Girl I feel for you. Dont do anuthing for her. And just play along.
  • Omg she is freaking crazy!!!
  • What does your husband think of this! That is nuts! december 7th isn't even a due date I can have right now is it ?
  • @maymommy2011 Nope he says he's gonna take her to the phyc lol
  • I think she does need to be taken to psych!!!! Wow!! Not only is that not even a possible due date right now, but it is the most absurd story EVER!!! Lol I think my mother in law and your mother in law need to be put in psych together and become friends.....they both seem to have crazy things going through their heads! Lol
  • @proudcastromama that is so crazy!!! Is she just an attention whore ? Sounds like she us jealous of your pregnancy
  • Lol @kaylee&;Amaiyasmommy. Im sure they will make great freinds i wish my mother in law was a bit more lovable but it all has to be about her she's even telling me I'm having a boy I really want a girl I already have a boy but she says god told her its a boy
  • Lol mine is the exact same way hun!!! Not about the being pregnant but the mean and crazy stories.
  • @proudcastromama And I was gonna say maybe she should be going to a shrink and not an OB. That's a little certifiable. It made me laugh none the less. I know it upsets you but you gotta find the humor in it?
  • @mommys1stbundle

I am 100% with u on seeing the humor its just gets irratating when u are the store shopping for myself and little babytgings I'm excited for.and she comes out with ohh for my babys lol ...... her sons are.ll grown up with.a fam of their own ...