teen mommys i need help

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
I have a question for teen first time mommys. What where your first symptoms at around 4 weeks to 5?

Comments

• sleepy!!! thats the 1st one i noticed!! anf my boobs hurt soo bad!
  • My were a lil weird i was sleepy but then i would wake up in the middle of the nighr i would be hot heartburn sometimes bigger sore boobs and like light period cramps and sometimes round liagment pains.
  • Same as @hope but I actually lost my appetite as well and was just plain exhausted and still am! Lol I hope you don't go through that
  • @hope
    What about did you notice n e like hard tummy at the bottom n your pelvic area or is that normal?
  • nope even now my tummy isnt hard! i just was very tired and my boobs would ache so thats when i took a test because ive never had my boobs feel like that!! and i just lost my appetite at 7 weeks i dont eat much just enought to keep my baby healthy because it makes me feel sick!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy
    See that's what I feel n head aches but I took one test and it came out negative but there from the dollar store. Im just confused I had all these symptoms n I no im young but me n my bf where kind.endangered excited but now yea idunno
  • i had period cramps for like a month also! but my period never came and ive had heartburn twice so far!!
  • yeah im young and i get questioned on it but its something that be and my bf which is much older are happy with!! and are you close to your period or have you missed it yet?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hope
    I get those to but no period n I've been peeing like crazy the bottom of my tummy is quite hard I've never noticed that before and I've missed my period I get head aches nausea n well to be honest I just lost my virginity last month so idunno what's going.g on
  • Well im 17 n hell be 18 n April me not till September
  • Yeah i get headaches too but how late is your period?
  • When I was 4-5 weeks and I had no idea I was pregnant I was sooo tired I couldn't get out of bed and I didn't wanna eat anything. I basically had like extreme morning sickness but it lasted like all day haha.
  • how many days past your period? id take a test when you 1st wake up and see whaqt it says cause it could be your pregnant but it could also be other things as well!
  • Well im not good at tracking my period so I dont no if its a 28 day cycle but my last period was February 4th.
  • id wait a few weeks and if you dont get you period take a test and if it says no then make a doc app. im not sure whats going on!! my test worked 2 weeks before my period was supposed to happen!
  • Well my ain't says that it could be cause its from the dollar store. Bit its right up the street. But yea ill take one n the morning n if not then a couple weeks but should I stop taking prenatals then till I no I started cause my aunt said the sooner to take them the best so yea
  • id keep taing them just incase and there good for you so no reason to stop!
  • Ok well thank you so much! I shall keep you post thank you a lot other ideas are so needed please
  • And having sex could also change your period or stressing.
  • Really ok so that's probably what it is then? But what about the symptoms
  • I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks 5 days. My boobs were very very sore so I thought I was about to start my period. I didn't start when I was suppose to so I took a test a week after my missed period and it was positive.
  • Also, if you are not pregnant and you take prenatal vitamins you can become sterile. So yes they are good for you but they are not advised if you want children one day.
  • My test was from the dollar store and so was my sisters and ours were positive. You can get a false negative if it is very early in your pregnancy. Go to the doctor and get a blood test.
  • Oh ok well thank you so much I will stop taking those =) but ima try tomorrow morning then n a week or two then see if I start yet so we shall see thanx for all the helps girls I really appreciate it
  • Dont worry about taking prenatal pills, there is absolutely nothing in them that can make you sterile, only healthy
  • Im 4wks5days. I just found out im pregnant 3days ago. I notice because my period wasnt comin but I was cramping. My cousin told me I was sleeping too much but I didnt really judge by that becausr of the fact that I work everyday 10 till 530 so I thought I was tired from work. Bt my boobies was a lil sore as well but pregnacies jus didnt cross my mind. & I really just start loosing my Appetite yesterday. But still havent felt any sickness
  • Ok and those are my symptoms but no positive n no period I dunno what's going on I guess I shall wait some weeks and see which one comes first =/ thanx guys
  • Mine was tiredd all the time and boobs a bit soree!
  • Sleep, eating a whole lot, and my boobs hurt all the time. How old are you?