ALL LADYS TRYING TO CONCIVE

I'm feel ur anguish and pain seeing negitive results time after time .....

I myself had a rought trying to concieve

Before u stree out anymore I wanna tell u their is hope

go to GMAC on line or in store they sell some pills FERTILITY BLEND for both men and women they strengthen ur reproductive system help regulate ur period.and help u ovulate ...... they are about 40 $but they do work for myself I was pregnant a month after using them,my freinds ttc for over 2years got pregnant right away ....it dosent hurt to try it good luck .......

Comments

• Do you know if I could take them while on fertility drugs?
  • @needamiracle these pills are all.natural. and will not.counter act with anyother medication it just gives the nutrients needed to strehthen ur reproductive system good luck
  • Hey my fiancee and I started both taken them last month and I still don't have af, but test has been saying neg. But I'm hoping that the pills worked and we get a positive test this week.
  • @futuremrshoward Good luck I have faith in those pills I honestly was getting heart broken month after month I'm so glad.I heard of them yeah at the beggining I got a neg but it was cuz I tested to early but I'm about to be 3months
  • @proudcastromama yea we had been tryin for awhile too and every month af still came. So I had read about the pills and we decided to try them. So I'm praying that we get a positive test soon. How far along were you when it finally tested positive for you?
  • @futuremrshoward yeah I had an ectopic and lost a tube and having a hard time concieving I believe I was a almost two weeks late b 4 I was able to find out correctly
  • @proudcastromama ok thanks but I'm going to test again this weekend and ill let you know the results. So let's keep our fingers cross that come out positive lol
  • @twin_angels like I said its worked for many good luck to u just relax and hopefully ill get a bfp soon ...
  • @futuremrshoward good luck toons of baby dust to u and keep me posted
  • Hey i already had them but i wanted to know would they interfere with the prenatal vitamins I'm taking also
  • You should just take vitex....that's the ingredient in fertilaid that makes u o...and its much cheaper than $40....but u CAN'T take this whl
  • while on fertility drugs.
  • @juicy143 I was taking them while on prenatals and I did ask my obgyn all the necessary questions regauding the pills and she.said it was okay.and gave me the go ahead ..... they are only vitamins .
  • @skippers1st I heard of these from a couple of ppl and freinds so that's whys I tried them but I did do my reserch on them and they are natural I know they are a little expensive but after spending much money on other meds and dr visits that didnt work i look at it now and when i saw my baby on the ultrasound it didnt seem expensive ..
  • @proudcastromama @twin_angels @hopeful1313 Af started march 3, I took my 2nd round of clomid (march5-9), af stopped March 10, we had intercourse on March 11, bleeding appeared the late afternoon of the 12, stopped late on the 13th, intercourse on the 14th, slight bleeding.......I know we aren't drs......but apparently my dr is baffled too!!! So frustrating!!! Praying I ovulate on the 17th.....anyone else experience anything similar???
  • @twin_angels I'm prayin for ya hun! Yes mine is only when I go to the bathroom. Let me know what they say....I might have to switch drs in the near future.....
  • Sorry in advance tmi!!! @hopeful1313 @twin_angels .....I'm wondering if mine is bc I went Dec 20- jan 19 w/ the worst af ever!!!! So bad I was in the bathroom every 10-30 min :'( it was the worst month of my life! Then it stopped & I did my first round of clomid, then from jan 19-march 2 No af @ all, then af started march 3, & it wasn't very heavy so......I'm wondering if its some left over from af & its spotting bc of the sex........like I said idk I'm notta dr Lol!!! What do you ladies think?
  • @proudcastromama hey well af came today :O so we still have some pills left over so we are goin to try again and aim for a Christmas baby. But I will keep you posted tho.
  • @futuremrshoward I'm sorry to hear that I really hope that this month is ur month just don't stress &relax it will happen sending all my best wishes have u tried to pin point ur ovulation with the pee sticks ????
  • @praying_4_twins ....... it sounds like u have irregular periods and that makes it hard to pin point the big 0 try not to stress sometimes that causes periouds to be irregular u know what bothers me their is an abundant of women who want to have kids but eitheir are having difficult y and can't and a whole bunch of other women that abort and don't know about birthcontrol ...... sorry to get off topic but I was just watching law and other with a.situattion like that
  • @proudcastromama no I haven't done that yet but I'm thinkin we will try that this time but ill keep you posted
  • @proudcastromama Yeah I finally found a new job ;) my last job was sooo stressful bc of my sexist jerk boss! I came home pissed off, stressed & crying every night. My new job is like a dream!!! Hopefully I will be way less stressed & can lose weight & conceive a beautiful bundle of joy!!! Yep. agreed w/ ur statement! My cousins ex gf had 2 abortions by the time she was 19 & it utterly breaks my heart when I remember the many ppl I know that have had them or just don't care about their children! :(
  • They didn't work for me so I switched to Geritol and got pregnant within 2 months.
  • @Lynn25 what is geritol ??
  • It's a vitamin tonic...me, I need something to help me ovulate. Geritol doesn't do that.
  • It's a multivitamin that comes in a pill or tonic. I took the pills after ttc for almost 2 years.
  • @prayin_4_twins ...hormones are naturally sneaky and can have crazy effects on our bodies...we dont give them enough credit for that. I think your body has been thrown for a loop by adding a hormonal supplement but I am optimistic that after a couple months with the clomid your body will adapt and it will get better. any foreign substance can trigger our body to act out a bit so it would.seem logical that maybe your body kicked af into overdrive to fight the clomid..i would def look into the all natural holistic treatment someone mentioned above...your body may have a less drastic reaction to it. hope this bit of science helps! im not a dr but I do know that sometimes drs rely too much on medicine and overlook that some meds dont agree w everyone. they spent years studying how things happen majority of the time in the medical field...but you darlin are not the majority...you are one in a million! (in a great way). lemme know how things go and if you need anything...tty soooonn lovebug!
  • @hopeful1313 Agreed about dr rely too much on meds :( I need a natural dr lol Yes I'm gonna check into some natural supplements to help. Thank you so much for the great advice!!! I hope you had a great day ;) And sweets you are 1 in a million too!!! I was on fb today & yet another person I went to hs w/ is prego w/ their 2nd child. I have nothing against those who aren't married but this couple only met awhile back both have children from a previous & have both been divorced. It just hurts my heart sometimes :( I just feel like "what am I doing wrong!?) :'(
    Lots of hugs love & my thoughts will be w/ you!!!
  • omg! facebook me lol...kayla howard, ypsilanti mi, howa36@fsuimail.ferris.edu or misskay1177@gmail.com!
    might still be belleville mi, not sure if a changed it...
    and it is hard to see other people having something you want and coming by it so easily that its taken for granted almost...a friend of mine stopped taking her bc when she found out her husband that she married after knowing for 6 months, was cheating on her! now shes pregnant...sounds like a recipe for disaster. I am thankful that when it happens for me I will be doing it right!