1st sonogram tmrw. nervous dad

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Any advice? This is my first baby

Comments

• Just breathe. How far along is she?
  • 6 1/2 weeks, we see the heart beat. Just nervous. So far she's by the book, very very nauseous etc.
  • Ya being nervous is just part of being a parent. The worry starts now and will never go away. Just try to be there for her and remind her of how strong she is. Also try to ignore the hormonal outbursts to see the root of the issue. Also, try to make time for yourselves before the baby is born. Good luck! If you have any questions, we're here for you!
  • All i can say is dont worry about anything :) Look forward to her first scan as it will be an amazing experience for you both to see little thing on the screen moving about infront of you, i couldnt believe my eyes when me and my fiance went last friday, im 12 weeks and 1 day today, when i went for the scan i was 11 weeks nad 3 days, and he or she was moving about and waving ^^ when does she go for the first scan? :) we havent heard our baby's heartbeat yet, but i could see it flickering away at the scan :)
  • I know how you feel my boyfriend is a first time dad too and he is nervous and we go back for our second ultrasound because I will be 8 weeks along in the pregnancy and trust me he is worried about the hearbeat and making sure that the baby is ok and everything else
  • Thank you guys. What a great app to have on my phone. We are told we can see the heartbeat by tmrw. Seems early but we are trusting the doctor! We go for the internal sonogram tmrw at 9 am
  • Cahale I know exactly how he feels. I have made the mistake of reading too much online and seeing the 1000s of things that can go wrong. However she is right were she
  • Needs to be as far as symptoms
  • Yea my boyfriend is worried about me having moring sickness and everytime I have it he tells me that I need to relax but my feet up and just get some rest while I can. He is worried about the baby's room getting done. You will be a great father because you worry trust me my boyfriend will be too. I think all men worry about there babies even when it is there 2 or 4 baby
  • I'm worried about the baby being in the right place in her uterus.. that kind of thing. She has had no symptoms of anything bad so far... I'm just real nervous.
  • yea that is how my boyfriend is and he wont cry like us women will
  • Maybe shell get lucky and not have any symptoms, you never know. Baby will look kinda funny on sono, have you seen pics of development at this stage online? Very easy to find, and you'll know what to look for tomorrow.
  • Yes we have seen what to look for. We are super excited !
  • How did the appointment go