need advice - two months abnormal period

edited March 2011 in UK
New to site.........last month took four preg tests, all pos but very faint. Went to doc but test neg. I tested two days before period due as was sick. I then had spotting for two days, but four days late. This month had severe cramps, period was three days late, had another strange period.....went to doc who felt stomach and then asked for urine sample for preg test.....dunno why. Been trying for nearly three year......going to hospital, all tests so far say me and my LH are fine.
Feel so upset, any ideas what's happening or has anyone has same thing
xx

Comments

• Get result tomorrow as just went today, sorry forgot to mention this x
  • Hopefully you will get your positive tomorrow at the doctor!! If not, I would request a blood test. If it was just a urine test, they should have the results within an hour.
  • Does blood test pick up hcg better?? Its upsetting one min you think you are then your not. Don't feel different. Really hoping it is a pos, could do with a miracle.
    Thanks so much. Felt so alone over this and then found this forum.
    X
  • My hospital one said neg my four home says yes but my nurse says she thinks the hospital still uses toads to check she has had more than one occasion why the hosp said ney but the patient was preg. I had my blood test today to see if I have hcg if so I definately am so I hope the same goes for you
  • I will say a little prayer you get the good news. My doc never called today, so I'm doubtful
    I hope we both get good news.
    Thanks
    X %%-