At what age was your best pregnancy....

edited March 2011 in Birth Stories
This is 4th pregnancy at 30, and my first was at 20, to me being pregnant at 30 is so much better than 20.

Comments

• i am now 31....4th baby....my best was at 25....this ones tough!
  • I had my daughter @ 17, 28 yrs old now & way better! Not to mention everything is more advanced :) but cool
  • 21. Was pregnant at 21,23,24 and now 28 my first was my easiest
  • My 1st I was 17 when I got preg and had her at 18.my 2nd I was 19when I got preg and had her at 20.my 3rd I was 20when I got preg and had him at 21.my 4th I was 27 and had him when I was 28.this is my 5th preg and I got preg when I was 29 and I will have this babyi will be 30...my experience is when I was younger my body was def more ready to carry babies and give birth.my mind though with my 4th and now 5th is def more ready.
  • 20. It was my second, and the only one that my bp wasn't high during.
  • I was 21 with my 1st and the 2nd I was 23. The 2nd was easier but this will be my 3rd and I will be 26.
  • Thank you to the mommies that said late 20's to 30 Hahaha ttc at 30 and nervous that my age will bring me down especially in pregnancy :)
  • edited March 2011
    With my first preg I was 21 with this one I will be 22 but my bday is a week after that...so it's more like 23. hehe :) but they both are awesome and easy :)
  • I was 24 with my first & am 27 now 21 weeks w/ my 2nd. My first was definitely easier up to this point, but I'm hoping the labor & delivery will be easier this time, lol!
  • I was 19 when I had my first, 25 with my 2nd n 31 now with the twins ... I really have to say 19 was easier no sickness I was so active n had a easy labor. I think my young body was able to handle all this stuff more. Lol
  • My first was 19 years ago and I was 18.. they worst pregnancy EVER... probably.because I had no idea about anything. At 37 I'm pregnant with my 4th. I'm so excited and happy with this pregnancy. Everythings perfect!
  • Preggo at 16 delivered at 17...easiest b3 far...31 now with my third....I feel too old for this...I'm exhausted
  • My first pregnancy was the best no nausea vomiting no aches or pains I was ecstatic I was 22 then I'm on my fourth now and this is the worst.