placenta previa, me? i need some answers

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Howdy ladies. Long story, i had an US on a tuesday they told me egerything was great, there were no concerns. Then wednesday afternoon i started spotting, i called my doc because i started to have back pain, and she told me to go to the ER room. So my hubby leaves work and comes to get me, we get to the ER, take my vitals, send me to lab.10 hours later at midnight (literally) we finally get seen. Doc send me to get an Ultrasound the tech says everythings good with baby, shows me baby and gets some wickdly amazing shots of our kiddo. Sends me back to my room, doc comes in 30 minutes later tells me egerything is fine, healthy healthy baby.(16 wks.) Bbbuutttt i have low lying after birth-placenta previa. He just said itll be okay hopefully over time it moves up. Then he just said if bleeding gets worse come back in.
So Its 2;30 am right now and were glad egerything is okay with baby, then the next day i Still spotted for a little while, then it just stopped good thing im guessing.

So Then my nurse calls to see from my reg prenatal doc, and says there was no sign of previa during my tuesday Ultrasound. So im like hhnmmm can it happen with 12 hours or did they miss many other things that the ER found??? So now my apt isnt until the 24th and im worrying.(she has no earlier openings)

But ive researched, and r3ad things online and on this forum about placenta previa. But i was wondering if anyones had this and bleed like i did for two days, then it stopped?? And if so, did it happen again?? What else can happen and will it Really get better?? Just wonderimg so i can ease my worrying self.

Sorry for the long story, im just Really concerned and worried.

Comments

• Im 27 weeks n found out I had complete-placenta previa lik 1mnth ago. I havn had any bleedn/spottn. My dctr said it may go away b4 I delivr n June but I cnt delivr vaginal I hve 2 hve antha c-sectn. My dctr tld me no sex wat so eva whch sucks but ill gve it all up 4r my bby gurl. If yu hve sex it can cause da uterus 2 contract n I can go n2 peter labor. I read dat part online.