im so scared

edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
Man I'm scared I'm 15 and gonna be a daddy.

Comments

• Remember. Dont be silly. Wrap ur willy. Lol
  • Lol im scared to an im almost 20 u just gotta think about positive sides of it all dont let urself start thinkin bout all the negative things.
  • Exactly. Its not impossible. Just be there for her and the baby. Always. Dont be a dead beat dad
  • Its okay I'm 15 and im gonna be a mom. At least you don't have to get streched out and push it out of you lol.
    Just be there for your kid. (: it'll be hard but rewarding.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hang in there kid... time to grow up. It will b ok. Are u close to ur parents? If u r... listen to them and take any help they offer. Good luck. Will pray 4 u. Babies r a blessing.
  • edited March 2011
    U kno there's nothing anyone can tell you to make u any less scared. And its too late to tell you wrap it up. It's done, god gave the gift of life and life is precious, its not given lightly. If this wasn't meant to be it wouldn't have happened. All you can do is surround urself with people who are supportive and do ur best to make good decisions from here on out. It's super scary when ur young but have faith in ur family. Even if u were "of age" ur family would be there n u wouldn't be doing it entirely on ur own, no one does. The next few years will probably be the hardest but they will make you into a better individual and a great parent as long as you think positive n put ur baby first. Goodluck sweet, I wish the best for u, her n ur baby.
  • She's 14 yrs and 5 weeks prgnant we've been together since the 5th grd. And been through a lot but this is just crazy
  • Young...but I'm barely older.17 and ttc after a miscarriage with my boyfriend who is 18(: hes a fireman and I'm in school to be a teacher. Everything will be okay!
  • Just hang in there, are your parents supportive? She can apply for wic and stuff to help you with formula. It's a big deal for everyone, no one ever knows how it will go or if they can handle it so don't let anyone put you down because of your age. Good luck to you both :)
  • Thanx: -)))
  • Thanx 4 your support guys yalls advice really does help.
  • My sister was preg at 14. Everything will b ok. Plus, there is always adoption if u guys feel u just cant do it. So many services available to u guys... to help. Its really not the worste thing that could happen. Just very scary... hang in there.
  • edited April 2011
    Hang in there get all the support from good friends and family .
  • hey ladies, I was just reading this and went on his wall, they lost the baby last month :( I hope their doing ok!
  • edited April 2011
    I hope everything works out for you.
  • dont feel like that :/
    u jus didnt know. he didnt make a post about it, he put it on his wall.. I really hope they r ok
  • @supermommy .. yea, thats when I started reading it.. it hard losing a baby period, but their so young and having to deal with it.. I started to cry when I seen that on his wall.. and u could tell he really cared, he signed up on here asking for help, ya know?