2nd baby i have a 7 month old!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Is anyone else having their second baby due in november? I was a single parent with my first baby. She is now 7 months and two weeks. I missed my period on the 8th so I took 2 hpt yesterday and they both showed positive, I also have all the signs! I am engaged now but I am worried it is still going to be really hard even with a lot of help. I am motivated to breastfeed this time because with my first I didn't and I regret it so much! Any opinions on the second being hard?

Comments

• I found out today im having a second one in October. Im engaged too. Im sooo not ready. Lol. My daughter just turned 1. I breast fed and I plan on doing it again. It really is the best once u get past the first month or so. It has hormones tgat helps u and the baby sleep and bond. Do some research.
  • Omg I am not ready either! my daughters first birthday is in july. And now that I know what to expect I am more scared than last time lol. I am planning on breastfeeding no matter what. My daughters formula (similac) got recalled and I was so mad at myself for making that decision. I think with the help and support that I have now should be much easier.
  • I found out I was pregnant again when my daughter turned 9 months. I had a really hard time breast feeding my daughter. I am definitely trying again with this baby. I was really stressed out with her because she was my first. This time I'm more relaxed.
  • Did you shed off all your baby weight right away? I now weigh 173 and before my first I weighed 165 I am worried about gaining too much