is it normal to just pass out?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So since I became pregnant i have had two confirmed seizures and today at work I got sick light headed my shoulders started aching like crazy and my right arm went numb then 2hours later I was fine anyone heard of anything like this before?

Comments

• I used to pass out in collage randomly ild go dizzy and really reallyyy hot, found out later was because my iron levels where really low so talk to your doctor as could be that or something simmilar xx
  • No the doctors have told me its never normal to pass out. Light headed yeah bt passing out no so u should notify ur doctor or I would suggest you going to the ER right after that happens especially if u had two confirmed seizures.
  • It can also be what @georgias_mummy said because Its happened to me as well and my blood test showed I have anemia, which I have to take iron pills bt the docs still told me I shouldn't b passing out and they told me next time it happens to go the the er right after so they can check my heart beat and all that.
  • Yeah I had anemia so had to take pills, was told if happend again go a n e but luckilly it never and my lil girls fine :) x
  • This could be a lack of folic acid which produces white blood cells... causing you to feel like you are going to pass out. It is a symptom of pregnancy but you shouldn't feel this way all the time
  • Orrrrrr you don't have enought iron and you may feel weak I remember feeling that way towards the end if I didn't eat
  • I passed out/ blacked out when I was about 14-16 weeks in a supermarket. I got very nauseous and dizzy, blacked out and fell to my knees. Dr said it was probably from hypoglycemia and told me to eat more protein and drink more fluids. I bring my water bottle w me everywhere now. And have increased my protein intake. No problems since then and I feel great.
  • Well I'm deffinatly going to look in to your guys info thank you I'm just crazy concerned about my little guy