very scared!!

edited March 2011 in UK
Hi everyone im new and scared and need advice..
Saw midwife this week for first time.. She thinks im 11.1 weeks. And going for scan on 21st march...
Now im so scared as i.have previously miscarried and had cancerous cells removed.. Midwife said i.will be consultant lead and prehaps my cervix stitched to hold baby in. Now what worries me is miscarrying again.

What is the chances at this stage now .. You see i want to tell my employer and a few ppl as im getting a porky belly already.. Altho just prob water retention... But still ppl can see lol..

I just want my scan so i can relax ..and enjoy!!

Thanks n i look forward to getting to knw u all xxx

Comments

• Anything.....
  • The risk of miscarriage lowers after 12 weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Make sure that they monitor your cervix well. I had 2 leeps and a cone biopsy. Needless to say, my cervix is lacking. At 12 weeks I will be going in every 2 wks for ultra sound throughout my entire pregnancy to have cervical lengths taken. They will stitch my cervix if it gets dangerous. Chances of miscarriage are higher with an incompetent cervix. But there are things doctor can do to prevent it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks everyone u knw how it is when ur scared u think of the worst.
    I want to enjoy my pregnancy but cant untill 21st when i have my dating n nuchal scan. I read too much info on the net and scaring my self ..but seeing specialust on 30th for updatw on cervix xx