can i find out the sex of my baby at 14 weeks

edited March 2011 in September 2011
First us on saturday and ill be 14 weeks can i find out the sex of my baby. I really want a girl

Comments

• I did. His legs were open. They confirmed it yesterday on my anatomy one, they may not say for sure. Mine didn't @ 14 wks they like the baby to be 20 wks first before saying what it is for sure but mine was so obv. There was no denying it lol
  • I had one at 14 & was told looked like a boy but at twenty weeks us tech was for sure its a lil princess
  • I found out at 12 weeks with all my kids. And they where all accurate
  • I really want a girl there are to much boys in the family
  • I found out at 12 weeks so its possible!!
  • It just comes down to how experienced the tech is & how good of a machine they have as well. That early it's really easy to mistake an umbilical cord for boy parts because the genitals don't even form until the 12th week.
  • They told me at 12 weeks they were pretty sure it was a boy
  • im finding out the 23 of this month and im going to be 15 weeks so yes its possible, !(: man i hope i have a boy,!(:
  • I Did with my last girl.
  • I was 14+3 it was obvious it was a girl :X
  • Cant wait for tomorrow hope its a girl
  • It all depends hun some wont tell you that early, because of how similar they look down there at that time. Here's a website to show you
    http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html
  • Had my u/s saw my baby today and i could not find out the sex. I'm soooo happy i got to see my big head baby. I had a really good day hoping for more like it
  • I will b 12 weeks on my appt too. Hoping LO gives us a hint. 8 more weeks is a ling time to wait to find out.
  • I have to wait 6 more week to find out. Have to find something to do to pass the time
  • IM 15WKS TODAY I GO TO THE DOC NEXT TUESDAY I WILL BE 15WKS N 6DAYS. HOPE I GET TO FIND OUT WHAT IM HAVING HOPING FOR A BOY :-)!!
  • I found out at 13 weeks
  • I have to wait til im 18wks and im having twins so hopefully they both cooperate :) goodluck to everyone! Im hoping for a boy & girl :)
  • @YungMommywt2 u should be able to find out the sex by then
  • a 3d us should be able to tell you even if its early right? thats wat im hoping
  • @bubbly YAY! Lol hope so!!
  • You can go to a photographer by 14 weeks prego. And the 3d/4d photos aster really neat. But my doctors wait till 20 weeks to do thee gender appt
  • found out on tuesday. 15 weeks n its a girl. yay team pink (:
  • Aww i wanna girl
  • Yes most 3d/4d places will do a gender ultrasound at 14 weeks..u have to pay for it tho and if they can't find the gender they'll let u come back in a week for free...I did it and it was pretty obvious with my baby..my docs will do my gender ultrasound at 20 weeks..which for me was too long to wait :)