Where to shop for maternity clothes

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm not trying to go broke so I plan to go to Target for sure. Where else can I find reasonably priced maternity clothes? Even online. Thanks!

Comments

• Burlington coat factory the motherhood store isn't to bad also try old navy that's the places I looked at n all seemed reasonable
  • I love target!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do yall have a ross store? There cheap I buy mine from there I get pants for 10 bucks n shirts for 5 ..pretty cheap
  • edited March 2011
    A lot of people will probably say ewww to this, but thrift stores are where I'm going. A couple thrift stores around me get clearance items that didn't sell from other stores that need to be purged from inventory. Brand new clothes with tags still on for a fraction of the price. I've always got my bikinis there, for about 8 years now....they still have sanitary liners and original tags.

Aside from that, I'm doing kikisfashions.com, ross, old navy, and I heard forever 21 has maternity too
  • I've never been an Old Navy type of girl. And I don't have the patience for Ross, Marshalls, or TJMAxx but...I guess I'll have to suck it up! I'm gonna try Target, Old Navy, and Burlington. I don't sawy ewww to thrift stores ashes, but I can barely stand Ross as it is! I'm gonna take a peek at kikisfashions too cause I really don't like to go shopping. I'm tall so hopefully I can find pants that are long enough. Thanks y'all
  • Oh I forgot about Kohls!! And they'll probably have a really good sale on them too. Thanks uncaffeinated_katie!
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Almost4 i was going to say the same thing. I found a bunch of cute shorts and jeans online at walmart.com last month when i thought for sure i was pregnant. so hopefully this month will be the month so i can stop window shopping and start buying! lol
  • Walmart too Almost4 & trying4first! I'm getting superexcited to go shopping now! I was trying to put myself on a $100 budget for now but I might "accidentally" go a little over. ;-) I'm gonna be so cute
  • I found some on craigslist....got a huge box for only $20...
  • I love Motherhood.