need advice bout dating a soldier

edited March 2011 in Military moms
I'm still single, but a guy I'm talking to is coming home on r&r n a week. He knows I'm pregnant, but doesn't care. We have been friends for bout 10 years, and we r thinkin bout taking it to the next step. Just not sure if I can handle the stress of worrying about him all the time (more than I already do). Should I go for it?

Comments

• Seems like a good friend... go for it if u feel u should.
  • Best thing I ever did my man is navy snd I have a 3year old and 17 month old from another man and he left us when my youngest was 3 months old shayn my fiance tells everyone that the girls are his and he is the baby on the way daddy do it was the best choice I made
  • Thanks ladies :-)
  • Worth a try....it's hard when they are constantly away or working swing shifts but well worth it.
  • Its hard and at times you might feel like you can't do it, but it's worth it. Its not easy and it takes tons of trust and commitment but as long ad you both are on the same page it will be fine.

I've been with my husband for 6 years and married for 2 having our first baby in may he leaves for another deployment in June. But honestly I wouldn't.change my life.