ugh!!! still only 33 weeks

edited March 2011 in April 2011
I cant bend over,do laundry or dishes, get out of bed and aometimes walk without hurting my stomach.all i wanna do is lay in bed. :o( so miserably uncomfortable!!!!!!! If someone wants to come takw over, i wouldnt mind. I feel like a 90 yr old obese woman! These last 45 days need to HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ugh I know what you mean I'm 36 weeks and I feel so dam fat!! My mom says I have a tiny tummy so to stop complaining but ugh. I have always been real clean and I wash dishes and cook dinner for my husband now I feel so tired. I washed dishes like 5min ago but I dnt have enough energy to make bfast. I guess it is true when they say the last weeks go by soo sllooww
  • i am 31 weeks and get so tired easily! i cant imagine being as far as you guys!! blah....
  • I'm starting to feel fat I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow. Already starting to feel like there's no room. It's been ten yrs guess I forgot what it's like.
  • Ill literally ask my daughter to pick something up thats at my feet cuz i cant bend over. Just want to be normal again!!!