is this normal with your second

edited March 2011 in November 2011
I'm only 5 weeks with my second and I already feel that my stomach is harder and bigger maybe its just in my head or just feeling fat since I found out I wad pg I don't feel huge but I keep looking in the mirror and convincing myself I'm bigger

Comments

• I feel the same. This is my second as well and I am not with a hard belly but definitely bloated. Im 5 weeks as well. From what I read you start showing earlier with subsequent pregnancies
  • Yes, that's what I hear. Before I got my positive test, I already had friends telling me I was gaining a lot of weight already. Ugh. I feel huge.
  • edited March 2011
    Yes I found out at 5wks & I took a test cause I had a bump & I went up from a 5 to a 7 in jean size.... Now I'm huge you can tell from my pic :p
  • Wow! You think it might be twins??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • These is my second too another boy and my belly is huge, im in the 5 mont and is big like on my last one at 8 monts. :/
  • My belly is definitely bigger with this pregnancy even though I haven't gained no where near as much weight. I didn't really start showing till I was 7 months last time n this time ive been showing since bout three.
  • Im 9 1/2 weeks with my second child and im already showing alot more than with my son. I keep looking in the mirror going omg why am i so big i wasn't like this with my first baby till i was like 4months....
  • I'm not showing at all as far as I can tell. I'm only 7 week and 3 days though. I didn't start really showing with my first one till I was like 4 to 5 months.
  • This is my third.. ill be 21 weeks tomorrow and i just started really showing about 2 1/2 weeks ago.. which was surprising because with my 2nd i started feeling bigger at nine weeks... i gained 100 pounds that time.. i was huuuge lol. But so far with this one ive only gained ten... its definately true when they say every pregnancy is different
  • This is my second too. I know I'm bloated from all the hormones... But I also know I didn't get back into shape like I could have so I assume my waistline will have an easier time expanding. I'm 6 weeks and thinking I need to start a workout now! :)
  • I am in my 7th week with my fourth...and I had to buy maternity jeans yesterday. I almost started crying cause I feel huge! My old jeans still fit, they are just so uncomfortable:(
  • This is my second baby 2 & im 7 weeks along & im fn huge my fiance keeps saying he thinks im having twins!! Wit my frist son i gained weight but i didnt blow up until my 7th month!! Now i feel like none of my clothes fit ne more =(